Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

As I have explained, the charges of domestic abuse were most likely not false: women regularly withdraw domestic abuse charges. It is one of the most common aspects of domestic abuse. Also, both of the homes involved belonged to the women, not him. The home he was living in with his wife when the incident happened is a house belonging to her family. The home he was living in with his girlfriend was her home, not his. And he threw her out of her home, not the other way around. She wanted to break up with him and asked him to leave, but he threw a fit and pushed her out of HER home, barricading himself inside HER HOME. And he smashed up her furniture. He is not the victim here. As far as being stalked and threatened: he shouldn't have murdered an innocent, unarmed teenager.

It is interesting that in their effort to defend Zimmerman, people will support a man who is a chronic abuser of women.

^Probably still believes the Duke Whore Liar... :rofl:

:)

peace...

This kind of thing does not happen over and over again to an innocent bystander. He is involved in murder, several instances of domestic abuse and fighting with a cop, and it's all everyone else's fault? Right. Sure. Poor pitiful George, always the victim. Uh huh.....
His main problem is that he does not run from trouble but faces it down until it goes away. And for some reason, he is able to settle out of court with the ladies he distresses. Let's hope for the best since he has come this far. The problem could be he only attracts women with similar mindsets of exaggerating his ferocity into physical abuse, I do not know, or to get paid for lying. Some people chase ambulances because they profit somehow from seeing gore. This guy is a train-wreck magnet as a best case scenario, and the conductors seem to have the same job descriptions.

This kind of thing does not happen over and over again to an innocent bystander. He is involved in murder, several instances of domestic abuse and fighting with a cop, and it's all everyone else's fault? Right. Sure. Poor pitiful George, always the victim. Uh huh.....

He isn't involved in any murder. A jury said so.

Now why don't you stop victimizing him?

He was found not guilty by a group of people who do not believe he was innocent. He was involved in a shooting where an armed person shot and killed an unarmed person. A very violent shooting. He was involved in an incident where he fought with a cop. Violence again. He has been accused, and charged, at least 3 times by women for domestic violence. More violence. It keeps happening over and over again, yet he's just an innocent bystander and everyone else is at fault, everyone else is lying about poor, poor, pitiful george. He is inches away from being a 3 time loser: 3 felonies and life in the slammer.

^Probably still believes the Duke Whore Liar... :rofl:

peace...

His main problem is that he does not run from trouble but faces it down until it goes away. And for some reason, he is able to settle out of court with the ladies he distresses. Let's hope for the best since he has come this far. The problem could be he only attracts women with similar mindsets of exaggerating his ferocity into physical abuse, I do not know, or to get paid for lying. Some people chase ambulances because they profit somehow from seeing gore. This guy is a train-wreck magnet as a best case scenario, and the conductors seem to have the same job descriptions.

Oh, please. His main problem is that he is a violent person who deals with all his problems by resorting to violence and who likes to wave his gun in people's faces.

she does not want him charged, according to a signed affidavit.
Samantha Scheibe, who refers to Zimmerman as her "boyfriend,"

She doesn't want her boyfriend charged. Like that's the first time that ever happened. She's recanting to save his ass.

'Nuff said.

Yep, typical domestic abuse behavior: the woman changes her mind and wants him back. Doesn't mean the abuse didn't happen. This is part of the syndrome of domestic abuse.

Abuser and abused: they feed off each other. He's a violent man.

There is no evidence of abuse, none. Show some or continue to be a know-nothing idiot.

He is an easy target

I will predict that this slug will be the one who ends up getting shot by some woman who finally gets tired of his bullshit. It will be no great loss.

Does he work at all?

Liberals are such Dishonest *****... Thanks for Illustrating it.

peace...

Ain't it the truth. Zimmerman has exposed the dishonesty, the intolerance, the racism and the hatred of the left.

For that alone is like to shake the man's hand.

Well, maybe... But then I'd probably Sucker Punch like G.T. wishes he could but not for the same reasons...

I'd do it because he's too Fucking Stoopid to stay away from Crazy Bitches.

Notice who the Zimmerman Haters who Hate the Loudest here are?... Crazy Bitches. :thup:

peace...

I will predict that this slug will be the one who ends up getting shot by some woman who finally gets tired of his bullshit. It will be no great loss.

Does he work at all?

Hope is not spelled "predict", Sarah. ;)

Feel the Hate. :rofl:

peace...

If I said hope, that would mean that I have some feeling about it one way or the other. This guy is an attention ho and I'd go so far as to say he chooses women knowing they will react and get him that attention whenever he wants it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Does he work at all?

peace...

If I said hope, that would mean that I have some feeling about it one way or the other. This guy is an attention ho and I'd go so far as to say he chooses women knowing they will react and get him that attention whenever he wants it.

yep. He's prolly addicted to the Fox tv cams just like Bachamann & Gov. Palin ;)

peace...

yep. He's prolly addicted to the Fox tv cams just like Bachamann & Gov. Palin ;)

Somebody should Shit your Mouth and Piss in your Eyes. :thup:

peace...

so can Tubby move to Tejas now like he planned? :dunno:

peace...

does freedombecki know that he plans on moving there? :shock: :rofl:

They should probably open their arms wide to welcome him to Texas. Doesn't that other murderer Casey Anthony live there?

Every time someone defends themselves against an assailant it's murder if the assailant is black.

It's part of the move to legalize urban polar bear hunting.

Recant?

RECANT???

She can't recant.

Much of Crack_Fan.1's mindless rhetoric will flounder if (gasp) she admits that she was less than truthful! :eek:

{SEVEN of Clubs}

Recant?

RECANT???

She can't recant.

Much of Crack_Fan.1's mindless rhetoric will flounder if (gasp) she admits that she was less than truthful! :eek:

{SEVEN of Clubs}

Crack_Fan.1's mindless rhetoric flounders with every post, so why would that admission be any different? :dunno:

{SEVEN of Nine}

Forum List

Back