Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

Fine by me. But let's tell the WHOLE truth, and how blacks I guess just "magically" appeared in this situation.

You're right. Let's tell the whole truth. You can start by telling what us what slavery, which ended 150 years ago, has to do with what a good-for-nothing whiner you are now. And maybe then you can move the fuck on to something current and relevant, loser.

Fine by me. But let's tell the WHOLE truth, and how blacks I guess just "magically" appeared in this situation.

You're right. Let's tell the whole truth. You can start by telling what us what slavery, which ended 150 years ago, has to do with what a good-for-nothing whiner you are now. And maybe then you can move the fuck on to something current and relevant, loser.

but but but ...

OBAMA!

Looking at this thread, overall, it is amazing that a man who has not been convicted of a single felony, has not had one set of accusations by exGF's continued to court or substantiated by investigation or trial, this innocent minority man is utterly vilified, slandered and hated by the cretins on the left who cannot tolerate the idea that an American citizen be allowed to defend themselves.

These people want us to be defenseless sheeple, and they will not rest or engage critical thought in any case or in regard to any innocent person that is contrary to their goals.

God help the guilty that crosses them.

Crack_Fan.1 is still mystified that "recantation" means that even the ex-girlfriend is now denying that Zimmerman did anything to her.

A horrified Crack_Fan.1 cries out in anguish, "How can this BE?"

Poor Crack_Fan.1

Crack_Fan.1 is still mystified that "recantation" means that even the ex-girlfriend is now denying that Zimmerman did anything to her.

A horrified Crack_Fan.1 cries out in anguish, "How can this BE?"

Poor Crack_Fan.1

Some feminazis just cant handle the fact that there may be a genuinely innocent man out there somewhere having fun.

Not saying Crack_fan is in that category, but still, it might well be relevant.

roflmao

Forum List

Back