Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

It turns out that when you take the risk of pummeling a guy's head onto the sidewalk, sometimes the victim turns the tables on your punk ass.

Say good night Trayvy.

We all gotta go "goodnight" sometime.

Even loved ones in all of your families.

Remember the funerals and wakes you've been to for ppl you liked and loved?

They went "goodnight" too didn't they?

STAY BLESSED!

@ Hunarcy, you say T.M. "came from out the shadows and punched someone".

That isn't a fact. That is you believing the words of a kid killer.[Nope, that's me believing the physical evidence, not your racist viewpoint.]

You say "he should've kept going to his father's GF townhome". [Yes, that would have been what a reasonable person would do..]

Isn't it true that Zimmerman is the one that should not have been following him in the first place? Especially without identifying yourself at night? [Is it illegal to follow someone down a sidewalk, even at night? For it is illegal to punch someone in the face.]

3. You say that T.M. "should've kept his hands to himself". [Yep]

Soooooo, does not T.M. have a right to use his hands in what is a nightime stalker follwing him that refuses to identify himself in defense of himself? But Zimmerman doesn't have to "keep his hands to himself" huh?[when you can provide evidence that Zimmerman initiated physical contact, you'll have a point.]

His life was destroyed by lies. His life is in danger. Employment will be hard to find.

Because of vicious race-hustling and slanderous media malpractice.

No wonder he acts a little off-balance.

Poor Zimmerman. All of this is just unfair isn't it?

Almost as unfair as a bigger full grown adult trained in MMA and Law Enforcement with a loaded gun versus an unarmed high school kid.

Right?

Which combatant was more skilled in fighting? Hmmmm ... I think that was Trayvon. Zimmerman couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

There is no justification for the slanderous, systematic destruction of Zimmerman's life by the media. Editing tapes to make a minority advocate for downtrodden blacks look like a racist was wrong. A tragedy happened. It did not excuse the destruction of George Zimmerman.

Trained in mixed martial arts? That would be George.

Which combatant was more skilled in fighting?

TRAYVON MARTIN

Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.
2. Trained as a police officer.
3. Actively taking MMA classes.
4. Has fought a police officer.
5. Has fought his fiance.
6. Packing a loaded pistol.

^^^ But YOU guys will sit up here and try to make Zimmerman seem overwhelmed by basically a skinny unarmed 16 year old (nearly) high school kid????

Do you see how disgusting that is?

Trained as a police officer? Do you have a link for that?

Actively flunking MMA classes.

The police officer he fought was not clearly identified as a police officer and seemed to be abusing someone else. There goes Zimmerman again, standing up for someone who looked like he was in trouble.

Packed a loaded pistol in a crime-ridden neighborhood.

And Trayvon was 17. He was a young man. A troubled young man on drugs who was in Zimmerman's neighborhood because his troubled young life was getting out of control.

On drugs? Did the autopsy pick up something I never read about in the press?

Oh, that's interesting. From July;

George Zimmerman's MMA Gym Offers Customers The 'Zimmerman' Training Program | Mediaite

Now, there are some who would react to this news with disgust, at a seemingly crass attempt to exploit the killing of an unarmed 17 year-old. If the aim were simply to handle curiosity resulting from the trial’s publicity, the gym could have posted a statement explaining that they would not be commenting on the incident, or Zimmerman’s involvement.

However, if Adam Pollock’s testimony is to be believed, the real question is, why would anyone want to learn how they can spend a year preparing to get their ass kicked? Perhaps more importantly, why didn’t the prosecution know about this when it cross-examined Pollock? It would seem to undercut Pollock’s claim that Zimmerman was as helpless as a Pillsbury mascot that Pollock’s “no-holds-barred” gym is promoting the George Zimmerman training plan, and won’t reveal it until after the trial. It would have also been an opportunity for prosecutors to ask Pollock if George Zimmerman had given them permission to use his name on their website, and under what sort of arrangement. As of this writing, calls to Kokopelli’s for comment have not been returned.

The defense is set to wrap up soon, and while no one really knows how this case will turn out (although there is a consensus emerging that a 2nd degree murder conviction is unlikely), missed opportunities like this do not bode well for the state.

Last edited:
Does "The Zimmerman" involved screaming like a little girl when being beaten by a child half your size?

Yeah, I'd be interested in a follow-up on that article.

Ah, so you admit it WAS GZ screaming on that recording, lol.

BTW, I agree that the gym owner seems to be a bit of an ass.

MMA is over rated. When you need it, you *want* to do the things that are illegal in MMA, so why practice NOT doing them?

Does "The Zimmerman" involved screaming like a little girl when being beaten by a child half your size?

MMA is over rated. When you need it, you *want* to do the things that are illegal in MMA, so why practice NOT doing them?

Or you could just not go around chasing black kids and wondering why they turn on you when you creepily stalk them.

Or you could just not go around chasing black kids and wondering why they turn on you when you creepily stalk them.
You're pretty thick but at least you're coming around in admitting that stupid kid attacked Zimmerman. It'll be the first time you've been right on this, or anything else for that matter.

You're pretty thick but at least you're coming around in admitting that stupid kid attacked Zimmerman. It'll be the first time you've been right on this, or anything else for that matter.

Oh, I've always thought that Trayvon was defending himself from a creepy man who stalked him first by vehicle and then on foot.

Probbly thought this creep was going to rape him.

Sadly, Zimmerman was a snuff pervert, which is becoming obvious.

Oh, I've always thought that Trayvon was defending himself from a creepy man who stalked him first by vehicle and then on foot.

Probbly thought this creep was going to rape him.

Sadly, Zimmerman was a snuff pervert, which is becoming obvious.
Just when I thought you might not be as complete an imbecile as everyone thinks.

Yet I have five times your rep....
If I ever make another 35,000 posts we could compare, but then I'm not a lonely loser so it's unlikely.

You just keep getting dumb and dumber.:cuckoo:

Really, given the quality of your posts, which mostly consist of name-calling and few rational arguments, it's unlikely you could write about all that much...

It is speculation that T.M. "attacked" Zim.

For all we know, when Zim approached him and T.M. asked "Why are you following me?", Zim asked "What are you doing?"....Zim could've reached out and grabbed T.M. FIRST by his arm or something.

Which could've lead T.M. to try to get away. By punching him or whatever.

People just keep believing Zimmerman's lies as if they were fact.

That was TM screaming.

So you say. Your prejudice forces you to ignore the fact that Zimmerman's mother identified the voice as George, TM's father told a reporter two weeks after hearing the tape that he wasn't sure and Zimmerman said that he'd been screaming for help.

I don't know whose voice it is anymore than you do...but, you can't admit that you don't know.

It is speculation that T.M. "attacked" Zim.

For all we know, when Zim approached him and T.M. asked "Why are you following me?", Zim asked "What are you doing?"....Zim could've reached out and grabbed T.M. FIRST by his arm or something.

Which could've lead T.M. to try to get away. By punching him or whatever.

People just keep believing Zimmerman's lies as if they were fact.

Please list Zimmerman's lies and your EVIDENCE that they are lies. Not your beliefs they are lies, not your desires for them to be lies, just EVIDENCE they are lies.

Forum List

Back