Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

Ok, I personally think it was T.M.

If it was Zim, we are to believe that a 200 pound grown man trained in MMA and law enforcement and packing a pistol ...somehow ends up on the ground screaming for his life against an unarmed, skinny, 165 pound kid that was 16 years old 2 weeks prior.

It makes more sense that the person screaming "HELP!" would be the TEEN who has NO WEAPON, who was RUNNING FROM a stranger chasing and following him in the dark who OUTWEIGHED HIM by over 35 pounds and who was a GROWN MAN.

Just saying...

Last edited:
Which combatant was more skilled in fighting?

TRAYVON MARTIN

Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.
2. Trained as a police officer.
3. Actively taking MMA classes.
4. Has fought a police officer.
5. Has fought his fiance.
6. Packing a loaded pistol.

^^^ But YOU guys will sit up here and try to make Zimmerman seem overwhelmed by basically a skinny unarmed 16 year old (nearly) high school kid????

Do you see how disgusting that is?

Trained as a police officer? Do you have a link for that?

Actively flunking MMA classes.

The police officer he fought was not clearly identified as a police officer and seemed to be abusing someone else. There goes Zimmerman again, standing up for someone who looked like he was in trouble.

Packed a loaded pistol in a crime-ridden neighborhood.

And Trayvon was 17. He was a young man. A troubled young man on drugs who was in Zimmerman's neighborhood because his troubled young life was getting out of control.

On drugs? Did the autopsy pick up something I never read about in the press?

No it was in the press you just missed it.

They said a trace amount on weed was in his system.

That means he could've smoke a joint DAYS AGO.

But here these ppl are, trying to make it seem like he was on meth AT THE TIME and acting erratically or some bullshit.

Disgusting.

If it was Zim, we are to believe that a 200 pound grown man trained in MMA and law enforcement and packing a pistol ...somehow ends up on the ground screaming for his life against an unarmed, skinny, 165 pound kid that was 16 years old 2 weeks prior.

It makes more sense that the person screaming "HELP!" would be the TEEN who has NO WEAPON, who was RUNNING FROM a stranger chasing and following him in the dark who OUTWEIGHED HIM by over 35 pounds and who was a GROWN MAN.

Just saying...

Who cares what a racist idiot like you thinks. The people who know the facts in the case; the judge, jury, police, DA, and defense attorneys know better.

Who cares what a racist idiot like you thinks. The people who know the facts in the case; the judge, jury, police, DA, and defense attorneys know better.

It's enough for me that he acknowledges that he's presenting his beliefs. It's like someone's religious beliefs...as long as we know what they are saying is what they believe, those beliefs don't hurt me.

Which combatant was more skilled in fighting?

TRAYVON MARTIN

Was a 16 year old skinny high school kid who just turned 17 2 weeks ago. Had been in one known fight in HIGH SCHOOL.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

1. A grown man.
2. Trained as a police officer.
3. Actively taking MMA classes.
4. Has fought a police officer.
5. Has fought his fiance.
6. Packing a loaded pistol.

^^^ But YOU guys will sit up here and try to make Zimmerman seem overwhelmed by basically a skinny unarmed 16 year old (nearly) high school kid????

Do you see how disgusting that is?

Your lies and bullshit? Yes, we see it. Question is, do YOU?

We all gotta go "goodnight" sometime.

Even loved ones in all of your families.

Remember the funerals and wakes you've been to for ppl you liked and loved?

They went "goodnight" too didn't they?

STAY BLESSED!

I don't know if this post is an attempt at a threat, or just an attempt to make people feel bad because you're pissed that no one here is coddling you because of the "debilitating handicap" of your melanin content.

It must suck for you to be expected to think and accomplish something for the first time in your misbegotten existence, huh? Don't feel sorry for you for THAT, either.

It is speculation that T.M. "attacked" Zim.

For all we know, when Zim approached him and T.M. asked "Why are you following me?", Zim asked "What are you doing?"....Zim could've reached out and grabbed T.M. FIRST by his arm or something.

Which could've lead T.M. to try to get away. By punching him or whatever.

People just keep believing Zimmerman's lies as if they were fact.

Yeah, and Zimmerman could have gotten his injuries when Santa's sleigh ran him over, which would be about as realistic as your little fantasies.

Just saying...

Funny, it makes more sense to ME that the person screaming was the one who had wounds consistent with a fight, rather than the one who didn't have a mark on him . . . well, you know, except for the fatal gunshot wound that stopped his attack.

But then, I don't define "make sense" as "I'm black, so I WIN!" Mine actually requires thought.

I don't see much "thought" at all little lady.

I see you on some bullshit, sniping at my race, being nasty, insinuating things not said, being disingenuous, and kind of just an overall witchy personality.

You wanna ask about your family members "fatal wounds" that killed them, but ain't say nothing about the "goodnight" comment about a dead kid that initiated my comment.

Shut up.

I see you on some bullshit, sniping at my race, being nasty, insinuating things not said, being disingenuous, and kind of just an overall witchy personality.

You wanna ask about your family members "fatal wounds" that killed them, but ain't say nothing about the "goodnight" comment about a dead kid that initiated my comment.

Shut up.

Say all you want but anyone can go back over the thread and see the various lies and racial hatred you have shown.

Shut up.

You would probably see more if you didn't have your eyes shut while you held your fingers in your ears and shouted, "Lalala! Can't hear you!" :lalala:

"On some bullshit". Yeah, that would be the bullshit emanating from your cakehole. And if you don't want your race "sniped at", dipshit, don't shove it in everyone's face like a damned battle flag.

By all means, little man, show us your ability to make me shut up. I'm sure you'll be just as effective a thug as your bro, Tray-Tray. Seems like you're both too stupid to pick victims who can't fight back and kick your worthless asses.

Telling the truth is not racial hatred.

You're right, which is why I feel so free to tell you that it's past time you got over the "tragedy" of being born black, lost the attitude, and started doing something useful with your worthless existence, instead of whining about your victimhood.

Forum List

Back