Zelenskyy address to Congress

So? Whether he is or not, why should millions of innocent people be displaced, and thousands killed, because of Putin’s madness?
Should poor Americans be displaced because of this immigration? 225 die a day because of drugs crossing the border, many are getting job replaced, our kids education is getting destroyed, wages, I could care less about that situation.

Fair enough, but it also means he isn't a Jew either.

Judaism is based on faith in Almighty God just like Presbyterianism and Catholicism.

No such thing as a atheistic Snake Handler either.
Bzzzzzzt. wrong, skippy. Jewish status is based on your mother or your conversion.

More so than Biden? More so than Trudeau? Nope...he was democratically elected.

Or are you saying there is the possibility that democratic elections can be fouled by foreign interference without proper voter ID?
He wasn’t elected he never even campaigned. He was placed there by corrupt people

Hello.
I'm Ukraine pResident
BTW. I'm Jewish.
Can we have money and airplanes and shit ?
My grandma was a victim of the holohoax.
We have Barley.
BTW. I'm jewish.
Can you have check ready by 3:30.
I need to catch my flight to Hollywood. Mr Spielberg is picking me up.
UM. Make it 3:00 if possible.
I need to eat before the flight.
They can't guarantee 100 % Kosher.I'm Jewish.
Is 3:00 Kosher with you,our greatest all-lie next to the motherland IsNtReal, who isn't really fighting with us, per say. Well. You know. ?? 2:30 ???
I/We accept Paypal and Bitcoin. Is that faster ?

He wasn’t elected he never even campaigned. He was placed there by corrupt people
We know Biden was placed there and never really campaigned. Zelenski though, he has a huge amount of popular support. You can see it in the thousands of videos of the people interviewed over the course of the war so far.

What exactly is his corruption? Can you spell it out?
He never campaigned he was put as President of Ukraine after playing a president on a comedy show. He has put political opposition in jail he has put journalist in jail he has bombed Russian troops in Dombass before the invasion. They have a huge neo-Nazi population.

He’s Jewish and the descendant of Holocaust victims. How could he be a Nazi?
Soros was jewish and a nazi-------

The nazis actually had lots of different supporters when they were rising to power...some jews supported them and alot of gays for instance. Later after they gained more and more power they would come out against one group of another even though they had supporters in those groups.

Soros was a Nazi even after the Nazis came out against Jews.

He never campaigned he was put as President of Ukraine after playing a president on a comedy show. He has put political opposition in jail he has put journalist in jail he has bombed Russian troops in Dombass before the invasion. They have a huge neo-Nazi population.
Why would "neo-nazi"'s accept 1500 INDIAN students and also hundreds of African blacks in their schools and then bend over backwards to help them seek safety over the last 3 weeks? Why would "neo-nazi"'s elect a Jewish President?

I think you have been lied to. Please stop watching MSM!!!

Is there a reason why they had to have a women translating for Zelenskyy? It's distracting.

Helps with the sympathy vote. The woman had a slightly Asian accent, if you ask me. Personally, I'm okay with that, as I've met a number of Asian/Malaysian/Philippine people who were tri-lingual (or more!)...it's a necessity for many who are ambitious. Zelensky's English was very good in the end.

Why would "neo-nazi"'s accept 1500 INDIAN students and also hundreds of African blacks in their schools and then bend over backwards to help them seek safety over the last 3 weeks? Why would "neo-nazi"'s elect a Jewish President?

I think you have been lied to. Please stop watching MSM!!!
Because racist commies use skin color to gain power. Why do you think Commie Democrats are flooding America’s southern border with poor people from foreign countries that Can’t assimilate to this country ? We are going to have to pour billions and trillions of dollars into foreigners while Americans are dying daily

Because racist commies use skin color to gain power. Why do you think Commie Democrats are flooding America’s southern border with poor people from foreign countries that Can’t assimilate to this country ? We are going to have to pour billions and trillions of dollars into foreigners while Americans are dying daily
They come on their own because Russia sucks.

Forum List

Back