Zelenskyy address to Congress

Did you see Nancy Pelosi turn around and berate Steny Hoyer for not getting up to applaud at the end of the Zelensky address? Someone is still in charge.

FN-WfxaXsAMwfxh

He never campaigned he was put as President of Ukraine after playing a president on a comedy show. He has put political opposition in jail he has put journalist in jail he has bombed Russian troops in Dombass before the invasion. They have a huge neo-Nazi population.
You have documentation for this?

90% of Jews don’t believe in G-d? That is not true.

If you mean 90% of them don’t observe their religion, that’s not true, either. I consider Conservative Jews, of whom I am one, to participate strongly in Jewish traditions - kosher, Shabbat services (usually), Hebrew School growing up, adult class for more Torah learning, holidays (Purim Party tomorrow after Megillah reading, yea!), etc., etc.

I hope you’re not one of those Orthodox Jews who considers the 85% - 90% who are not Orthodox to be not Jewish. Please tell me it’s not so.
There needs to be a course on what you said. People to understand. And a truth to all of our beliefs that are in certain directions. Does not have to be perfect. But not destructive either.

You got a good point there. If America helps the Ukraine Regime, will they take the idea of investigating corruption seriously? They weren't a few years ago, does Zelenskyy have the guts to clean up criminal outfits like the Burisma gang now?

Is Zelenskyy going to take questions? Is he willing to testify under oath before investigatory committees?
RZo7SU9.jpg

Forum List

Back