Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

Great solution tough guy… weren’t you complaining about money and calling for auditors or something??
what's your problem with auditing the DoD spending? You don't think the Admin should have any accountablity for how it spend money and where the money goes? Wow...it makes you wonder how much money went into the Xiden family pockets when they were tied up with the corrupt Ukraine gas company

what's your problem with auditing the DoD spending?
Patriot Missile Defence System is being sent to Ukraine because Russia constantly sends missiles into their cities.

Wtf do you want to audit?

It's funny to see our own government is neglecting their own welfare class and giving it all to a a new one.

Zelensky is nothing more than a white pavement ape.

Hillary Clinton set Ukraine up as a massive money laundering / embezzlement system going back to 2010. The swamp needs cash to flow to Ukraine so they can steal it.

They are willing to do anything - including getting their buddy Vlad to start a war - to keep the gravy train rolling.

PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!

Get on an airliner to Ukraine, grab a gun, and go fight the Russians yourself, coward poseur.

Slade3200's body is ready. :laughing0301:

ukraine.jpeg

Last edited:
people are one of our treasures...sure.

Yes...I know they are....that's why it's horrible that Xiden gave his pal Putin his Merchant of Death...to kill more people.
I love seeing you “enlightened” ones who l rail on the fake news media repeat these talking point in which you know absolutely nothing about

Killing Russians does not come cheap

But it is worth the money

what's your problem with auditing the DoD spending? You don't think the Admin should have any accountablity for how it spend money and where the money goes? Wow...it makes you wonder how much money went into the Xiden family pockets when they were tied up with the corrupt Ukraine gas company
I have zero problems with auditing the DoD… it should be done on a regular basis and made public

It’s the politicalization games that the anti Ukraine crowd is playing that has me shaking my head

Patriot Missile Defence System is being sent to Ukraine because Russia constantly sends missiles into their cities.

the weapons and money we are sending...this isn't rocket science...it's simply keeping track of what we are spending there....and frankly it's not anything new....before Xiden's War in Ukraine, it was rather common practice to audit the DoD.

Keeping track of things like...i don't know $20 billion Xiden sent over there...where did it go? Biden admin scrambles to track $20B in Ukraine aid as House Republicans warn of audits

I have zero problems with auditing the DoD… it should be done on a regular basis and made public

It’s the politicalization games that the anti Ukraine crowd is playing that has me shaking my head
the only anti-Ukraine crowd are the folks that supported giving Putin his Merchant of Death, to go kill more Ukrainians....

The patriot missiles are only the latest aid. Before that, there were many billions in cash, weapons, supplies, and vehicles that have yet to be audited. Why are you against knowing where our tax money is going?

I love seeing you “enlightened” ones who l rail on the fake news media repeat these talking point in which you know absolutely nothing about
oh you think it's fake news that Xiden gave Putin his Merchant of Death? Wow.....that's actual a fact, and not a talking point.

I must say… you are the king of stupid questions.

Yet you still ducked it.

You know, that dumbfuck, the senile crook in the white house said this is the first time since WWII a European country has been invaded...

Fucking moron forgets that Obama invited Russia to Invade Ukraine in 2014 - while Biden was in the White House.

Forum List

Back