Yuscil Taveras, the Mar-a-Lago IT director who flipped on Donald Trump, is a registered Democrat with a history of money troubles and a part-time gig

hahahahhah yeah that's it. You provided us with a case that says merely making a call to another govt official or setting up a meeting, is not an official act for purposes of bribery.....that's what the Obama DOJ tried to claim when they prosecuted Obama's political rival.

The case does not say that accepting bribes, or selling Govt access isn't illegal.
Thanks for your attempt to explain it but you just proved you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Geez
I am well aware of that.
That is one of the ones Jack Smith got his ass handed to him on.
The ruling doesn't say what you are claiming that it says.
Shock.
So your media lied to you about what the ruling says.

Gotcha.

You poor thing. So helpless.

Remind me to never provide you with a link again. There’s no way to penetrate your indoctrination.

So your media lied to you about what the ruling says.

Gotcha.

You poor thing. So helpless.

Remind me to never provide you with a link again. There’s no way to penetrate your indoctrination.

Provide links that are germane to the discussion.

Thanks for your attempt to explain it but you just proved you have no idea what you’re talking about.
hahah is that your way of saying, you just won't accept reality? hhahha

That is literally what your link says.

hahah is that your way of saying, you just won't accept reality? hhahha

That is literally what your link says.
How would you know what the link says? It’s clearly beyond your ability to understand.

What shady business dealings? We all know the business rhe trumps are in…real estate development

What business were the xidens in? Why were they getting paid?
Taveras and Trump are shady and corrupt. It's good they will be tried together. I think Taveras will flip on Trump.

How would you know what the link says? It’s clearly beyond your ability to understand.
Hahah

Yes, I will admit how dembots like you process words is well beyond my ability to understand

I lack the cult processing you have been programmed with

Politics is simple to understand in a Banana Republic. Threaten potential witnesses with bankruptcy or prison unless they testify against political enemies.

Hahah

Yes, I will admit how dembots like you process words is well beyond my ability to understand

I lack the cult processing you have been programmed with
You lack the ability to understand anything that doesn't conform with your right wing media dogma.

That's why you're always so confused.

You lack the ability to understand anything that doesn't conform with your right wing media dogma.

That's why you're always so confused.
Haha yet you’re the one using a link to a case when the demafasict tried to prosecute obama’s polical rival, as some sort of proof that it’s legal did xiden to of sold his office to foreigners…

Weird

Haha yet you’re the one using a link to a case when the demafasict tried to prosecute obama’s polical rival, as some sort of proof that it’s legal did xiden to of sold his office to foreigners…

Weird
If it’s fascist to prosecute McDonnell for selling access to government, why are you guys so obsessed with wanting to prosecute Biden for it?

Because your programming tells you to. You don’t have the critical thinking skills to acknowledge your double standard.

Forum List

Back