Donald J. Trump is the de-facto House Speaker, running it from the shadows of Mar-a-Lago

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The Freedom Caucus now has complete control over Kevin McCarthy, and are doing the bidding of none other than President Donald J. Trump.

"Trump never saw House Speaker as his calling. He was flattered by my idea. But he never wanted the job. House Speaker takes up too much time. Trump needs to be free to run for president again.

Trump plays chess at much higher level. My idea was a good one. Trump just made it happen in a different way. You see, Trump is the newly elected House Speaker. Just not in name. In name, the title goes to Kevin McCarthy.

But guess who got McCarthy elected? Trump. And guess who controls McCarthy’s every move as House Speaker? The MAGA, America First, loyal Trump members of the Freedom Caucus.

MAGA has McCarthy by the short hairs. McCarthy can’t take a bathroom break without asking the Freedom Caucus for permission. So, guess who’s actually running Congress? De- facto House Speaker Donald J. Trump.

Few understood why Congressman Matt Gaetz and his band of merry Trump warriors embarrassed McCarthy for 15 excruciating rounds. It was all about extracting every last conservative MAGA concession from McCarthy. To make sure McCarthy understood that MAGA was his master.

And look at what we got McCarthy to agree to…"

WAYNE ROOT: Meet the New House Speaker: President Donald J. Trump…Running Congress Direct From Mar-a-Lago

The Freedom Caucus now has complete control over Kevin McCarthy, and are doing the bidding of none other than President Donald J. Trump.

"Trump never saw House Speaker as his calling. He was flattered by my idea. But he never wanted the job. House Speaker takes up too much time. Trump needs to be free to run for president again.

Trump plays chess at much higher level. My idea was a good one. Trump just made it happen in a different way. You see, Trump is the newly elected House Speaker. Just not in name. In name, the title goes to Kevin McCarthy.

But guess who got McCarthy elected? Trump. And guess who controls McCarthy’s every move as House Speaker? The MAGA, America First, loyal Trump members of the Freedom Caucus.

MAGA has McCarthy by the short hairs. McCarthy can’t take a bathroom break without asking the Freedom Caucus for permission. So, guess who’s actually running Congress? De- facto House Speaker Donald J. Trump.

Few understood why Congressman Matt Gaetz and his band of merry Trump warriors embarrassed McCarthy for 15 excruciating rounds. It was all about extracting every last conservative MAGA concession from McCarthy. To make sure McCarthy understood that MAGA was his master.

And look at what we got McCarthy to agree to…"

WAYNE ROOT: Meet the New House Speaker: President Donald J. Trump…Running Congress Direct From Mar-a-Lago

Isn't life kinda sweet....if we're honest?

It was a major downer when the Red wave dissipated into a red piss puddle - but then we forgot the Dems savior is a senile crooked old man.

So now we got a House controlled by Trump and MAGA, while Biden slips on the banana peel of his own TOP SECRET! docs.

With all candor: 2023 ain't gettin' off to the worst start....given the circumstances.

Karma's a bitch Lefties. ;)

Last edited:
Gee I am still waiting for them to go after Pfizer like they were promising.

Forum List

Back