Liberal The Hill: Mar-a-Lago search warrant affidavit reveals the government has no case against Trump

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So can we stop beating this nothing burger to death and prosecute some real national security security breaches?

"When two dozen or more FBI agents searched former President Trump’s residence three weeks ago, most Americans initially were left wondering what in the world must Trump have done. After all, a prodigious FBI search logically indicates an equally prodigious violation of some federal statute; therefore, it must be really serious. One former Department of Justice (DOJ) official told Politico that the evidence sought “was likely so pulverizing in its force” that it would “eviscerate” the possibility of the optics for such an invasive law enforcement action not being good.

Well, it’s now pretty official: The optics aren’t good."

Former NSA Director Says He Assumes Hillary's Unprotected Emails Were Being Read by Foreign Agents​

"Joe Scarborough: It’s been your job to protect classified material for a very long time. This morning you wake up and you find out that the Secretary of State, for several years, had classified documents going through a server that was in an apartment loft bathroom in Denver, Colorado. Can you even begin to tell us what you would have done if you found out someone working with you while you’re at the CIA had done this?

Michael Hayden: Well, let me turn that around, Joe and ask a slightly different question. What would I have done as the director of NSA against a foreign, foreign minister who had done that? I’d move heaven and earth to access the private e-mail account of a foreign minister. And I really go after an e-mail account in which the official and the unofficial e-mails were co-mingled. You put a very juicy target out there..."I would lose all respect for a whole bunch of foreign intelligence agencies if they weren't sitting back, paging through the emails," he replied."

Last edited:
An election is illegally rigged, causing us to have Most Mentally Impaired President of All Time to falsely reside as president

and the govt is going after a man many Americans call Best President Ever

that's the freaky, lying-ass world we live in

An election is illegally rigged, causing us to have Most Mentally Impaired President of All Time to falsely reside as president

I thought it couldn't go much lower than Bush Jr. but now he looks like a genius.

Who died and made you God to order a government around as you do?

Ghee, why have you not notified the US Supreme Court with this 411 so we can get it straightened out?

I thought it couldn't go much lower than Bush Jr. but now he looks like a genius.
Bush was hillbilly ghetto and had to steal the election in 2000 to make it....That way they could make sure his Saudi buds could fly into those buildings on 9/11 and he could obtain dictator-like powers to spy on us bad nicks.

Bush was hillbilly ghetto and had to steal the election in 2000 to make it....That way they could make sure his Saudi buds could fly into those buildings on 9/11 and he could obtain dictator-like powers to spy on us bad nicks.
All three towers including WTC 7 were wired with explosives. All you need to watch is this firefighter testimony. John Schroeder made it to the 25th floor of the North Tower before he says explosions started rocking the building from the inside and disintegrating the frame.

Forum List

Back