Yup - The boston bombers were granted asylum by Bush!

I doubt he knows these people personally, but what he SHOULD be thinking is that maybe we don't need to admit any asylum seekers. Keep them ALL out.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

In your mind, the Statue of Liberty should say: "Get lost, losers. No room at the Inn."

How Christian of you.

mmmmmm, those were france's words stuck on a statue. We didn't write them.

Hmmm. Now your denouncing the message on Ellis.island. great American you are.

Americans who hate other Americans commit mass murder and mayhem on the general public.

These misfits are fed by the likes of the alarmists both left and right, who post here (by the likes of).

rep power? Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?

Imagine, a grown man, a self-professed tough guy whining about rep power:eek:

:lol:

I'm surprised your fingers can operate a keyboard after shaking such from being confronted by *gasp* an internet tough guy! I know you must be really askeered.

I'm surprised you haven't leaned how to hide your strings, puppet :redface:

Source?

What's this? The Bush Family connected yet again to Muslim terrorists?

Simple math. They came here during the Bush Administration. Therefore, by the logic used by the rabid dogs of the Right, everything they did is Bush's fault. Turnabout is fair play.

How come you didn't include the FoxNews link? What are you people so afraid of? Is it because of the next story on that page claims the WH altered Benghazi Talking Points? Naw, couldn't be.

Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Granted Asylum, Then U.S. Citizenship | Fox News Insider

Granted asylum in 2004 turned into a terrorist 2013 under Obama, that's why.

they turned into terrorists in one year? WOW!

Hey, what did the Easter Bunny leave you?

Interesting, no? I wonder what he has to say for himself???

humm, seems the dead bomber had slapped his girlfriend around, he admitted it and, while he was a resident alien, NOT a citizen (in......2009).

He should have been deported for that, instead, 2 years later they make him a citizen?

(He should have been deported to for being/becoming a 'public charge' but thats another story;))

I wonder...:eusa_think: is the Obama and Mass. admin.'s ignoring justice for woman caught in violent situations? Woman beaters using the system?And Deval Patrick? The section 8 housing, food stamps and the admitted domestic abuse?

Are democrats soft on violence against woman?:eusa_eh:

:rolleyes:

How come you didn't include the FoxNews link? What are you people so afraid of? Is it because of the next story on that page claims the WH altered Benghazi Talking Points? Naw, couldn't be.

Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Granted Asylum, Then U.S. Citizenship | Fox News Insider

obviously a brain.......I can call the Easter bunny back, he'll meet you on the corner with the brain, bring cash...:rolleyes:

....where does this one year thing come from?

psssst, that's 11 years einstein

obviously a brain.......I can call the Easter bunny back, he'll meet you on the cvorner wiht the brain, bring cash...:rolleyes:

....where does this one year thing come from?

turned into a tewwowist in 2013

key being: turned into

psssst, that's 11 years einstein

pssst, not what they wrote

Forum List

Back