Yup - The boston bombers were granted asylum by Bush!

I doubt he knows these people personally, but what he SHOULD be thinking is that maybe we don't need to admit any asylum seekers. Keep them ALL out.

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

In your mind, the Statue of Liberty should say: "Get lost, losers. No room at the Inn."

How Christian of you.

mmmmmm, those were france's words stuck on a statue. We didn't write them.

Clinton granted the WTC/Penn./Pentagon hijackers access to a flight schools in Florida where they learned to pilot airliners.

So 9/11 is Clinton's fault.

Glad that's settled.

they refused to learn to land them though didn't they? Why did't someone question that shit?

Clinton granted the WTC/Penn./Pentagon hijackers access to a flight schools in Florida where they learned to pilot airliners.

So 9/11 is Clinton's fault.

Glad that's settled.

they refused to learn to land them though didn't they? Why did't someone question that shit?

Who trained them? Americans. Why were American capitalists allowing terrorists to learn how to fly and not land?

doesn't change the fact that we need to wise up and be a LOT more discerning about who we let into this country..

Of the 15 million illegal aliens eagerly awaiting the liberals' (in both parties) coming amnesty....

....how many of them have gone through the normal background checks for criminal behavior etc., that normal legal immigrants always get?

Uh-oh.

Maybe this amnesty (that the liberals are frantically trying to tell us isn't an amnesty) isn't such a good idea after all....??

Presidents can grant pardons like Clinton pardoned all the FALN terrorist bombers who were doing time in NY prison but they do not grant asylum. The Boston bombers were granted asylum during the Bush administration.

Forum List

Back