YouTube Deleted 2.5 Million 'Dislikes' From Biden White House Videos, Data Indicates

For those interested in boycotting YT, here are a few alternatives.

[Bitchute] BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.
[Brighteon] Brighteon
[OurTube] OurTube
This site also supports archive.org vids.

and Rumble

The left is just so dishonest and pathetic. President* Biden, who received more votes from blacks than Barack Obama (hahahahaha), is so despised YouTube has to delete the dislikes.

They'll start moving him out soon enough. He'll likely have a "heart attack" and then watch out. Kamala wants to be feared.

I am thankful for all the other video platforms coming out so I don't have to use the Stazi YT system anymore.
I'm thankful that our small forum has finally allowed us to embed from many of the various platforms out there, so we no longer need to steer traffic to YT if we do not want to.

That is the first step to dethrone their monopoly.

Youtube, Twitter, MSM, etc = just like the Volkischer Beobachter = the nazi news

This is a lie.

What YouTube may or may not do has nothing to do with ‘the left.’
YouTube is infested with lefties

The butthurt of the toddler faction that their middle school attempts to discredit by Joe Biden by "disliking" his videos have been wiped out with the click of a mouse.

What kind of an idiot participates in a "dislike" campaign.
YouTube undid all the dirty work from Conservatives

You guys have to start over
The assholes were doing it on USMB with the thumbs down reaction when it was disabled.

They continue to do it with ratings scores and polls. None of the polls taken here are reflective of national polls at all. Of course the choices for responses are generally completely devoid of any sane or reasonable leftist ideas anyway i.e. a poll on whether the Wall should be built, the only response opposing building the Wall being "No. I'm in favour of open borders".

Of course it's also reflective of their posts. You're not opposed to abortion, or you're in favour of killing babies. For the simple minded, there is only one other possibility. They go bat shit crazy over the idea of "Obama Phones" without ever considering why it's a good idea. I posted that for people involved with government services like parolees, welfare recipients, or the parents of school aged children, a phone isn't just "free shit".

First and foremost, you can't get a job if prospective employers can't call you. If your case worker or your parole officer can't call you, they have to get in their cars, drive to your house, and hope that you're home. If your child's school can't contact you and your child is sick or injured, what then? Isn't it cheaper to pay for $25 bill just to cover off the costs of workers inability to keep on top of these files. One of the right wing posters here said "I haven't had any offer a reason why we should give these people phones.".

This isn't rocket science, it's just common sense, but all this outrage about "free stuff" is just the radical right ginning up the outrage against the "urban" poor.

The left is just so dishonest and pathetic. President* Biden, who received more votes from blacks than Barack Obama (hahahahaha), is so despised YouTube has to delete the dislikes.

They'll start moving him out soon enough. He'll likely have a "heart attack" and then watch out. Kamala wants to be feared.

I am thankful for all the other video platforms coming out so I don't have to use the Stazi YT system anymore.
I'm thankful that our small forum has finally allowed us to embed from many of the various platforms out there, so we no longer need to steer traffic to YT if we do not want to.

I still can't get them to let me download audio presentations of cacophonous belchings...

I'm saddened by this site allowing the posting of bullshit from the likes of InfoWars, OAN, and other outlets and promoters of Russian propaganda, and disinformation.

The Russian government has declared cyberwar on Western democracies, and is using the internet and the American obsession with "freedom of speech" to values of democracy, and inclusion. Allowing outlets who repeatedly flout journalistic standards and fail back up the stories they are promoting, or confirm the validity of sources.

The Russian disinformation campaign against the Ukrainian government and the Biden Family is but one example. The NSA report on the safety and security of the 2020 election, pointed to the fact that Sen. Ron Johnson even took stories he had been warned by the CIA that had been planted by the Russian GRU, to the floor of the US Senate.

This website is one of the few which allows both questionable posters, and questionable materials to continue to be posted. Truth matters, especially when the purveyors of the lies are in the business of destabilizing western democracies.

To paraphrase George W. Bush, those who do not oppose the purveyors of lies, are aiding and abetting the liars. It's "TRUTH, Justice, and the American Way". There is a reason why "Truth" is the first word in the phrase, because without "Truth" there is no justice and no America.

Isn't this another instance of VOTER FRAUD perpetrated by the Left?

As far as I'm concerned YouTube can play to its hearts content with "likes" and "dislikes". The only thing that matters to me is being able to view the Scotty Kilmer videos.

Another thread about internet "likes".

It's like dealing with teenagers.
OK

give us the all-knowing Swami’s take on this news story:

See post #111 by one of your fellow biden voters named bravoactual

Is this the sort of liberal madness you expected when you voted for biden?

I've always felt that the 'dislike' thumb down was only for the glass half empty group. Pinche pessimists. This is the only message board that I know of where that vote of non-confidence is being used. Whenever I get one of those I always feel like it should include an explanation of some sort. Then I immediately realize that it's the mating call of the proverbially dense.

Forum List

Back