Another American water scandal

The company will and should have to pay for this and pay dearly. It costs alot less to deal with waste properly. I hope they learn their lesson. Pathetic.

The company will and should have to pay for this and pay dearly. It costs alot less to deal with waste properly. I hope they learn their lesson. Pathetic.

Officials said the 77-acre (31-hectare) reservoir holds millions of gallons of water containing phosphorous and nitrogen from an old phosphate plant.

It's not clear that this plant even exists any longer. This is quite common with coal mines. Make your money, make a mess and then fold.

Remember that only Republicans know how to govern..They claim to hate the govt. until they need money or a force to change public policy.
Trump and his acolytes were very keen to release business from the pain of looking after the environment. The regulatory environment seems to be an invitation to pollute. More execs should go to jail for this sort of behaviour.

Remember that only Republicans know how to govern..They claim to hate the govt. until they need money or a force to change public policy.
Trump and his acolytes were very keen to release business from the pain of looking after the environment. The regulatory environment seems to be an invitation to pollute. More execs should go to jail for this sort of behaviour.
Phosphates are not unique to areas of Florida. And pollution is different then global climate change crap. This will get dealt with at some point. But no one has an issue eating fruits and vegetables grown and products made from this state.

Phosphates are not unique to areas of Florida. And pollution is different then global climate change crap. This will get dealt with at some point. But no one has an issue eating fruits and vegetables grown and products made from this state.

If you eat orange's you have to accept polluting the environment?

Welcome to Xiden's America....remember he was the VP of the Admin that oversaw the largest enviromental disaster in the nation's history.

Thankfully, this happened in FL and the GOP Gov was quite to respond

This is just gibberish. Really, if you have no point to make then stay silent.

Officials said the 77-acre (31-hectare) reservoir holds millions of gallons of water containing phosphorous and nitrogen from an old phosphate plant.

It's not clear that this plant even exists any longer. This is quite common with coal mines. Make your money, make a mess and then fold.

Unless your part of the green movement which makes messes, destroys the environment and continues on.

It does appear that the corporations can foul up the environment to their hearts content. Why is public money needed to clear up this mess ?

Govt screws up environments more than corps could ever dream of.

Neither justifies the other.

No, but let's call them both out. This poster is a partisan liberal hack. His agenda is laughable.

Unless your part of the green movement which makes messes, destroys the environment and continues on.

No idea what you are rambling about.

It does appear that the corporations can foul up the environment to their hearts content. Why is public money needed to clear up this mess ?

Govt screws up environments more than corps could ever dream of.

Neither justifies the other.

No, but let's call them both out. This poster is a partisan liberal hack. His agenda is laughable.

This happened. It should be a huge deal.

No idea what you are rambling about.

Of course you don't. Green energy destroys the environment yet the people who push this look the other way and we're supposed to throw up our arms over a 77 acre aquifer. Lol. Let me know when you've been to South America and Africa to experience the devastation in reference to mine excavation for rare earth metals used in green technologies. Of course you don't know what I'm talking about. You buy the propaganda narrative.

Forum List

Back