YouTube CEO: we will remove anything that contradicts WHO.

So, now YouTube is just another mouthpiece for the Chicoms.

YouTube CEO Says Platform Will Remove Coronavirus Content That Goes Against WHO Guidelines
In a recent interview with CNN, YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki said the platform will begin banning content that promotes any unproven or fake treatments for coronavirus. In addition, the platform will seek to block any content that "goes against" WHO guidelines on the pandemic.
YouTube has already banned videos that attempt to claim connections between 5G technology and coronavirus, with the latest move introducing more restrictions. In a recent
interview with CNN, CEO Susan Wojcicki said the platform would remove "problematic" content related to the pandemic and "anything that is medically unsubstantiated" in an attempt to battle misinformation that places people at serious risk. For example, content that peddles unsubstantiated herbal cures for coronavirus will be removed. It is not clear how YouTube will police its massive library of content that grows substantially every day or where exactly it will draw the line given that health authorities are not in full agreement about some aspects of the pandemic, though the move seems designed more to combat extreme misinformation. Earlier this year, the company had announced plans to demonetize any videos discussing coronavirus, but it quickly went back on the decision after heavy resistance from the platform's creators.
YouTube is going to try to keep the snake oil salesmen off the site. Good luck. But they're trying to combat extreme misinformation that can cause more sickness and deaths, not to mention taking advantage of gullible people.

They're using WHO guidelines as the standard since YouTube is international. So is WHO.

WHO is a chinese lapdog.

Is there actually a quote from the CEO?
An actual video.

Still no quote.... And you guys say we can't trust YouTube so...
So, you can’t navigate a link.

Got it.
You said we can't trust youtube...

Just post what the CEO said. Is it that difficult to back up your thread with the truth? I imagine it is for you; a habitual liar.
Um, my link contains the CNN video of her saying exactly what is in my OP.

you are doing nothing but making a fool of yourself, Simpleton.
We can't trust YouTube...according to you.

No quote from the CEO still...

Quote from the YouTube CEO about deleting anything contrary to WHO guidelines appears at about the 1 minute mark.. Sorry ya missed it -- because I need to delete about 2 pages of bickering here about the video so that others can read the thread.. If you have issues with the deletions -- PM me.. If I made a mistake -- I'll fix it..

Is there actually a quote from the CEO?
An actual video.

Still no quote.... And you guys say we can't trust YouTube so...
So, you can’t navigate a link.

Got it.
You said we can't trust youtube...

Just post what the CEO said. Is it that difficult to back up your thread with the truth? I imagine it is for you; a habitual liar.
Um, my link contains the CNN video of her saying exactly what is in my OP.

you are doing nothing but making a fool of yourself, Simpleton.
We can't trust YouTube...according to you.

No quote from the CEO still...

Quote from the YouTube CEO about deleting anything contrary to WHO guidelines appears at about the 1 minute mark.. Sorry ya missed it -- because I need to delete about 2 pages of bickering here about the video so that others can read the thread.. If you have issues with the deletions -- PM me.. If I made a mistake -- I'll fix it..
Thanks for cleaning up her train wreck.

Forum List

Back