Zone1 You're Right, There is No Such Thing as White Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for that wall of text OP. :laughing0301:
90b.jpg
And here again we see the hierarchy of white victimhood chart.

White privilege (or 'entitlement') comes from our Judeo/Christian heritage as God's chosen. :bowdown: Nothing will change that until God pulls the rug. :omg:

White privilege is also Manifest Destiny.
But you aren't God's Chosen. The world is only 5 percent white.

It's sad. His every day is consumed by this shit.
It's easy for whites who are part of the problem to gaslight people as if our speaking and pointing out white racism is the problem, not the continuing white racism itself.

This is not the greatest country in the history of the world.

No other country even comes close...

And I see you have found a new term. Learned forgetfulness. It's a catch phrase. We aren't forgetful. We aren't delusional. We aren't plotting and planning against you.
We get up in the morning, go to work, collect our pay, take care of our families and don't dwell on slavery or the witch trials or indentured servants or the treatment of women hundreds of years ago. You shouldn't either...
Acid eats the vessel in which it is stored.

This is not the greatest country in the history of the world. Your learned forgetfulness has you living in a delusion.
It’s a pretty great country when a little boy born into poverty, and whose immediate family suffered the ultimate consequence of bigotry, could move from the cold-water tenement of his childhood to owning a large house in an affluent neighborhood before the age of 40.

It takes ability, intelligence, motivation, discipline, and the wisdom to take advantage of the amazing opportunities this country affords.

It's easy for whites who are part of the problem to gaslight people as if our speaking and pointing out white racism is the problem, not the continuing white racism itself.
No one is gas lighting. You live in a white world, tailored to a white world's needs, while making room for others. You have the same rights as I do.

No one is gas lighting. You live in a white world, tailored to a white world's needs, while making room for others. You have the same rights as I do.
Whites like you need to just be quiet. Everything you say here is evidence of the white entitlement mentality. There is no white world. You are 5 percent of the global population. I don't need people who are part of the problem trying to tell me what rights I have.

Whites like you need to just be quiet. Everything you say here is evidence of the white entitlement mentality. There is no white world. You are 5 percent of the global population. I don't need people who are part of the problem trying to tell me what rights I have.
And most of the achievements of civilization have come from white people. Human civilization rests on a foundation built by the Greeks and Romans. Agriculture rests on foundations laid by the Sumerians and Assyrians in Mesopotamia. Flight comes from France, Italy and the USA at various times. That five percent has made the lives and health of the other ninety five percent vastly richer and easier. India and China have large populations because White people brought western medicine and germ theory that reduced infant, child and elder mortality to a small percentage of what was tolerated by the native leaders.

No other country even comes close...

And I see you have found a new term. Learned forgetfulness. It's a catch phrase. We aren't forgetful. We aren't delusional. We aren't plotting and planning against you.
We get up in the morning, go to work, collect our pay, take care of our families and don't dwell on slavery or the witch trials or indentured servants or the treatment of women hundreds of years ago. You shouldn't either...
Acid eats the vessel in which it is stored.

America has never been great. It could be, but people like you stop that from happening. Learned forgetfulness is an old term and you exhibit the behavior. You can stop talking crazy, we know exactly how things work. You don't because you live in that delusion of grandeur. We get every morning go to work, collect our pay, take care of our families and face white racism as it is practiced in 2022. You dwell only on the things that make whites seem great, you will celebrate the 4th of July which is about something that happened hundreds of years ago. You will recite the words of white racists long dead and cherish their ideas from more than 250 years ago. You do that because it makes you feel good to be white. But you want to forget about all the wicked crap whites have done and you want everybody affected by that wicked crap to just forget that it happened so you can tell me how I live in a white world and whites are making room for everybody else.

So while acid may eat you, the truth doesn't bother me and I will continue to speak the truth. Because when you know the truth then truly free. You live in a lie, so you are a slave to a false reality or should I say that you are a slave to something that has never existed.

Lisa and Mike are two more examples of the white entitlement mentality.

America has never been great. It could be, but people like you stop that from happening. Learned forgetfulness is an old term and you exhibit the behavior. You can stop talking crazy, we know exactly how things work. You don't because you live in that delusion of grandeur. We get every morning go to work, collect our pay, take care of our families and face white racism as it is practiced in 2022. You dwell only on the things that make whites seem great, you will celebrate the 4th of July which is about something that happened hundreds of years ago. You will recite the words of white racists long dead and cherish their ideas from more than 250 years ago. You do that because it makes you feel good to be white. But you want to forget about all the wicked crap whites have done and you want everybody affected by that wicked crap to just forget that it happened so you can tell me how I live in a white world and whites are making room for everybody else.

So while acid may eat you, the truth doesn't bother me and I will continue to speak the truth. Because when you know the truth then truly free. You live in a lie, so you are a slave to a false reality or should I say that you are a slave to something that has never existed.
Many blacks celebrate July 4th, as well as Thanksgiving and all other national holidays. Nobody forgets the wicked things done to people, nobody likes to dwell on them either. To constantly discuss horrible things from the past is fruitless. People don’t forget but prefer to celebrate the positive instead of complaining about things that can’t be undone.

Methinks you are angling for more rights than the rest of us have.

Not a slave to anything, period. You just wish I were. You can speak till the cows come home, and we'll continue to lead productive lives and enjoy the present, while you keep looking up stuff for us to refute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back