Zone1 Why Isn't It Alright To Be Transracial?

You cannot define "white" on paper. You cannot define "black" on paper. Therefore nobody is legally black or white. I have been questioning this for years and I finally got an answer.

Your race is legally classified by the race on your mother's birth certificate. So legally speaking mixed kids are not bi-racial. They are the same race as their mother. Otherwise I do not know how you can classify someone as black or white. Is there some kind of hue test to classify people? If you get a tan do you have to go get re hued for race classification? It's funny. There will be many people that will laugh at me and say that you can tell if someone is black or white. Perhaps I can. Perhaps I can't. The bottom line is that it cannot be legally defined. Race doesn't exist in regard to color of skin. There can be a race of people that belong to a particular people group or something like that. It's a big ole mess. Let's just have fun with it.

Maybe I am a Transracial, Maybe Im not. I just like the black dude in the video or Barack Obama have ancestries from all over the world, middle east, india, even 0.4% SSA and 0.1% East Asian bits etc. but in school and in society I was made to be a Gypsy and even Asian-Indian I was told to "go back to India" etc. so maybe it is a transracial situation maybe it isnt because gypsy is a ethno-cultural group not really only strictly a race like black, gypsie is self-explanatory from more then one continent etc.

According to my childhood pictures I was northern European in the winter, and a little Cro-Magnon kid during the summer.

Comedian Paul Rodriguez on racial integration.

"The sooner we all look like Filipinos the happier we'll be."

Why do some white people listen to the dumbest blacks they can find?

Forum List

Back