Zone1 You're Right, There is No Such Thing as White Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Yep, that's what I said. Your eyes aren't fooling you. White privilege is a mistaken term. That's because privilege is mistaken for wealth by whites who choose to deny that such privilege exists. Perhaps the term should be eliminated because there are poor whites who do not have what they consider privilege.

Yet the poorest, most uneducated and ignorant white person on the right has a feeling about being white that has them living with a zero sum belief whereby anything that provides equal opportunity for non whites is a loss for whites. White privilege doesn't accurately describe this mentality.

The more accurate description is white entitlement. Yep, you read it in here all the time. Whites who believe they are entitled to everything.

THE MYTH OF WHITE PRIVILEGE CLOUDS REALITY OF WHITE ENTITLEMENT​

Let’s stop calling it white privilege and call it what it really is, white entitlement. I’ve grown tired of people going on and on about so-called white privilege. The dictionary definition of privilege states that it is “a right, immunity, or benefit enjoyed only by a person beyond the advantages of most.”

Have whites been granted privilege based on something other than murdering natives, enslaving Africans and natives and subsequently devaluing their lives with discriminatory systems and institutions being created to maintain this status?

White people have enjoyed the entitlements bestowed upon themselves by this nation for so long that they see it as something they deserve. Not simply a privilege but something that their forefathers handed down to them.

White privilege (or 'entitlement') comes from our Judeo/Christian heritage as God's chosen. :bowdown: Nothing will change that until God pulls the rug. :omg:

White privilege is also Manifest Destiny.

Last edited:
Yep, that's what I said. Your eyes aren't fooling you. White privilege is a mistaken term. That's because privilege is mistaken for wealth by whites who choose to deny that such privilege exists. Perhaps the term should be eliminated because there are poor whites who do not have what they consider privilege.

Yet the poorest, most uneducated and ignorant white person on the right has a feeling about being white that has them living with a zero sum belief whereby anything that provides equal opportunity for non whites is a loss for whites. White privilege doesn't accurately describe this mentality.

The more accurate description is white entitlement. Yep, you read it in here all the time. Whites who believe they are entitled to everything.

Let’s stop calling it white privilege and call it what it really is, white entitlement. I’ve grown tired of people going on and on about so-called white privilege. The dictionary definition of privilege states that it is “a right, immunity, or benefit enjoyed only by a person beyond the advantages of most.”

Have whites been granted privilege based on something other than murdering natives, enslaving Africans and natives and subsequently devaluing their lives with discriminatory systems and institutions being created to maintain this status?

White people have enjoyed the entitlements bestowed upon themselves by this nation for so long that they see it as something they deserve. Not simply a privilege but something that their forefathers handed down to them.

Without black failure there would be no " white privilege".

White privilege (or 'entitlement') comes from our Judeo/Christian heritage as God's chosen. :bowdown: Nothing will change that until God pulls the rug. :omg:
Is that 'your' own or are you quoting some source?

White privilege and entitlement are related to racism, but practicing Christians are mostly silent on racism.

It's about politics in America.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is that 'your' own or are you quoting some source?

White privilege and entitlement are related to racism, but practicing Christians are mostly silent on racism.

It's about politics in America.
I'm sure that many white people feel this privilege/entitlement even in the absence of any minorities. My own sense of privilege comes from growing up in the greatest country in the history of the world. The feeling surrounds you like a warm blanket.

Awesome post, dude!

I'm sure that many white people feel this privilege/entitlement even in the absence of any minorities. My own sense of privilege comes from growing up in the greatest country in the history of the world. The feeling surrounds you like a warm blanket.
China is the greatest country in the history of the world.

We'll see how America fares a thousand years from now.
Or maybe much sooner.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No need for that wall of text OP. :laughing0301:
90b.jpg

You are the one who thinks blacks are entitled to things they were not a part of or experienced in any way. WTF do you think white people feel entitled to?

Do you spend your entire life being angry about white privilege from your air-conditioned house?
Do you spend your entire life whining about affirmative action white whites have the majority of everything?

If you knew that 75% of the guests at your home drink Pepsi, would you buy Coke or Pepsi to serve at your party?
Our country is geared toward the majority of it's population. It isn't privilege, it's practicality...
If you killed the majority of sprite drinkers that were in your home before the coke drinkers showed up, then made a rule that only coke drinkers could come to your house, you have not used practical means to get to that majority.

Your learned forgetfulness has you ignoring how things actually happened.

This is not the greatest country in the history of the world. Your learned forgetfulness has you living in a delusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back