You’re never going back to normal

No. Not at all. But it scares you and all your DemonRat friends.

Theyre so scared they wear diapers on their faces and inject themselves with drugs that have skipped years of trials and testing.
I have been ready to leave since 2011, now tell me more about myself you don't know..At least I know how the quote feature works. I am being kept alive to teach me how to suffer with a smile just like Job. Just a little 411, I have no friends.

I have always been a dick myself and still am the pandemic didn't change me a serious spinal cord injury did, this pandemic ain't shit to real problems but you can fritter yer life away worrying about it.
You seem to be lost with the quote functions.
That's what I like about you. Being a dickhead with humor. Best kind of Dickhead

You've been a pathetic loser your whole life, but you're just sure that once there is dictatorship you'll be one of the bosses...

:rofl:

Those you serve will kill you are a worthless eater.
They don't seem to understand. When the commies gain full control, the first to go are the village idiots, chronic junkies, retards, chronic petty criminals, criminals, and ever other social ill they deem

Chronic stoopidity would have half of this board rounded up tonight and never heard from again

That's what I like about you. Being a dickhead with humor. Best kind of Dickhead
220px-Cruel_Shoes.jpg

I have been ready to leave since 2011, now tell me more about myself you don't know..At least I know how the quote feature works. I am being kept alive to teach me how to suffer with a smile just like Job. Just a little 411, I have no friends.
Well, that perfectly explains why you’re a DemonRat

We're already back to normal and Gov. Abbott knows better than to go back to restrictions. He may already be primaried because enough people are pissed.

How many of you realize this?

We all just lived through the Golden Ages (post WWII-COVID-19)

there is a cycle that goes

1 Tough times create strong men
2 Strong men create good times
3 Good times create weak men
4 Weak men create tough times

Can you guess what stage we’re at?

There has always been a battle of Good vs Evil since the very begging of Mankind, with evil forces set on destroying God’s creation.

It’s in the very first chapter of the Bible with ‘the forbidden fruit’

Look at all the war, genocide, slavery, and inequality throughout history. We’ve never experienced it in our lifetime. Those who did, (grandparents) are mostly dead or to old to do anything.

The reason why so many are sheep and unaware of what’s going on is because they have ‘VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY’ and would therefore never think that their own government would purposely do them harm.

Then there are people who hated their pre-Covid life and enjoy seeing pain and suffering. They are called DemonRats
I'm not seeing your point, you RWNJ whack-a-doodles were never really normal to start with.

They don't seem to understand. When the commies gain full control, the first to go are the village idiots, chronic junkies, retards, chronic petty criminals, criminals, and ever other social ill they deem

Chronic stoopidity would have half of this board rounded up tonight and never heard from again
I think a lot of them know.
I'm not seeing your point, you RWNJ whack-a-doodles were never really normal to start with.
You’re the last being that would be capable of seeing or understand the truth.

Your sole purpose is to twist and deceive the truth, Demon … Rat

I think a lot of them know.

You’re the last being that would be capable of seeing or understand the truth.

Your sole purpose is to twist and deceive the truth, Demon … Rat
Cute little nicknames for the opposition are a sure sign of cultism.

You love being a slave?

How weird.

You Chang's are interchangeable, aren't you? I mean, it's really just a pool of trolls who write idiotic shit for the CCP.. right? You're not the same person who played the Creepy Chang role 3 months ago, that one probably got a bullet in the brain or became a lab rat for the bioweapons your country keeps unleashing.

Just noticing that your slow wit is vastly inferior to some of the prior trolls who held your post. :dunno:

How many of you realize this?

We all just lived through the Golden Ages (post WWII-COVID-19)

there is a cycle that goes

1 Tough times create strong men
2 Strong men create good times
3 Good times create weak men
4 Weak men create tough times

Can you guess what stage we’re at?

There has always been a battle of Good vs Evil since the very begging of Mankind, with evil forces set on destroying God’s creation.

It’s in the very first chapter of the Bible with ‘the forbidden fruit’

Look at all the war, genocide, slavery, and inequality throughout history. We’ve never experienced it in our lifetime. Those who did, (grandparents) are mostly dead or to old to do anything.

The reason why so many are sheep and unaware of what’s going on is because they have ‘VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY’ and would therefore never think that their own government would purposely do them harm.

Then there are people who hated their pre-Covid life and enjoy seeing pain and suffering. They are called DemonRats
First point of a few. These libturds chose to lock up their own fucking kids and basically ruined 2 yrs of their life plus the after birth

To beat Trump they used their own kids as lambs to slaughter and still had to cheat their miserable cock sucking asses off

TDS caused these fools to act like such degenerates

Cute little nicknames for the opposition are a sure sign of cultism.
Cults usually all take the poison.

I haven’t injected myself with anything.

if there was a cult, they all would have listened to their leader and taken the “fantastic vaccine that Trump made”

you are talking out of your ass again. you don't know the first thing about me.

That you are a pathetic loser is clear to all.

The Wuhan Designer Virus® has made you almost "normal," You get free money and don't have to do anything to earn it, no boss calling you stupid or expecting you to perform tasks. This is paradise for you and you NEVER want it to end...

Forum List

Back