You’re never going back to normal

Adrenochrome Junkie

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2020
How many of you realize this?

We all just lived through the Golden Ages (post WWII-COVID-19)

there is a cycle that goes

1 Tough times create strong men
2 Strong men create good times
3 Good times create weak men
4 Weak men create tough times

Can you guess what stage we’re at?

There has always been a battle of Good vs Evil since the very begging of Mankind, with evil forces set on destroying God’s creation.

It’s in the very first chapter of the Bible with ‘the forbidden fruit’

Look at all the war, genocide, slavery, and inequality throughout history. We’ve never experienced it in our lifetime. Those who did, (grandparents) are mostly dead or to old to do anything.

The reason why so many are sheep and unaware of what’s going on is because they have ‘VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY’ and would therefore never think that their own government would purposely do them harm.

Then there are people who hated their pre-Covid life and enjoy seeing pain and suffering. They are called DemonRats

Last edited:

1 Tough times creates strong men
3 Good times creat weak men

There has always been a battle of Good vs Evil since the very begging of Mankind.

There are evil forces set on destroying God’s creation.

Look at all the war, genocide, slavery, and inequality throughout history. We’ve never experienced it in our lifetime. Those who did, (grandparents) are mostly dead or to old to do anything.

The reason why so many are sheep and unaware of what’s going on is because they have ‘VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY’ and would therefore never think that their own government would purposely do them harm.

Then there are people who hated their pre-Covid life and enjoy seeing pain and suffering. They are called DemonRats
:itsok:

LOL! Yeah, I realized that after my employer had me working from home for the first four months.

I said to myself

"Self...this mfkn curve ain't flattenin"

But then I always knew it would not. This thing stunk to high heaven from jump street.

1 Tough times creates strong men
3 Good times creat weak men

There has always been a battle of Good vs Evil since the very begging of Mankind, with evil forces set on destroying God’s creation.

You were evidently a dick before Covid and you are still evidently a dick after Covid.

Adrenochrome Junkie
Hey Ad never seen you before

Here is what I thunk of ya.

You only have 647 messages near a yr into your journey here, and your reaction score is 783

That tells me you say little but your quality is A1. And your peers agree with you a LOT

If you notice I have 6,903 msgs with a reaction score of 7,998. That's all I need to say

Such positive reactions like that is like being on the Homecoming Court

The Bottom Feeding Carp Poop (Proper noun) here will loathe you tremendously.

That seals the deal right there

Edit. Since I blathered a few more responses came up. That is the carp poop I speak of

You were evidently a dick before Covid and you are still evidently a dick after Covid.
Your knowledge hints at being an experienced slave.
you seem triggered. The truth must hurt. I’ve never seen you write anything so serious

you seem triggered. The truth must hurt. I’ve never seen you write anything so serious
I have always been a dick myself and still am the pandemic didn't change me a serious spinal cord injury did, this pandemic ain't shit to real problems but you can fritter yer life away worrying about it.
You seem to be lost with the quote functions.

Whinny babies are horses.

Kneel before me peasant !!
MUHAHAHAHA
I have always been a dick myself and still am the pandemic didn't change me a serious spinal cord injury did, this pandemic ain't shit to real problems but you can fritter yer life away worrying about it.
You seem to be lost with the quote functions.
The pandemic isn’t a real problem?

I thought people are dying out there?

Well then, you just convinced me I don’t need to be vaccinated

1 Tough times create strong men
3 Good times create weak men

There's a shitload of truth in there. :beer:

And like sloopy said, you will be hated for it.

People die every day does that scare yous?

Again, the quote function seems to befuddle yous.
No. Not at all. But it scares you and all your DemonRat friends.

Theyre so scared they wear diapers on their faces and inject themselves with drugs that have skipped years of trials and testing.

Society conforming and wanting to be a slave is what scares me

Forum List

Back