You're near death on a ventilator, how true is your hatred for Trump?

Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.
Are you saying you have the virus?

No. You don't think it is reasonable to discuss that with a doctor at a regular office visits? The others were just discussions with friends and my daughter.
Sure, that's reasonable.
Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.
Are you saying you have the virus?

No. You don't think it is reasonable to discuss that with a doctor at a regular office visits? The others were just discussions with friends and my daughter.
Sure it is, your wording made it sound like you had it and were discussing options. I'm curious, were all the people you discussed the use of these drugs by any chance Democrats?

They are members of both parties. One is very active in the Republican party. I'm sure all of them would be offended by your implication. Politics and medicine aren't the same thing dumb ass.

I would do what the doctors wanted me to do.
What if your doc hates trump lol hahahaha

Then you tell the doctor that you agree with him, even if you don't...
You know he’s not giving your the life saving drug lol

There is no "life saving drug".
Hydroxychloroquine can have some benefit to some people, but only in very advanced cases.
Tell that to the people that are Saying trump saved their lives. Go away troll

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness, however, it is not usually fatal unless the patient commits suicide with all of Trump's winning.

Democrats I hope your doc is as deranged as you are about this medication lol
“ but doc don’t you think I could try ...”
doc “noooo we can’t help trump! You must die “ lol

Democrats I hope your doc is as deranged as you are about this medication lol
“ but doc don’t you think I could try ...”
doc “noooo we can’t help trump! You must die “ lol

I'm sure the vast majority of doctors would be insulted by your implication that politics, from either side, plays a part in their care of patients.

knowing what I know about you,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

No, I argue with Bulldog a lot, but they are right on this one.
Doctors have explained to me that in serious, advances cases of COVID-19, the danger comes from the body's own immune response killing the patient by attacking too much of the compromised lung tissue all at once. You can tell when this is happening due to the extreme fever. And it is only then, at that particular juncture, when hydroxychloroquine is at all effective in saving lives.

If you take hydroxychloroquine before your COVID-19 infection is at that critical state, then the hydroxychloroquine will actually suppress the immune system and make it easier for the COVID-19 to multiply out of control. And even worse, is if you take it too early, then you will not be able to use it again later, when it really could have been useful.
so it does work when done properly,,,thats what the fuck theyve been saying and what the OP is asking,,,
and the opposite of what bulldog said,,,that **** does nothing but lie and should never be trusted,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

Doctors have explained to me that in serious, advances cases of COVID-19, the danger comes from the body's own immune response killing the patient by attacking too much of the compromised lung tissue all at once. You can tell when this is happening due to the extreme fever. And it is only then, at that particular juncture, when hydroxychloroquine is at all effective in saving lives.

If you take hydroxychloroquine before your COVID-19 infection is at that critical state, then the hydroxychloroquine will actually suppress the immune system and make it easier for the COVID-19 to multiply out of control. And even worse, is if you take it too early, then you will not be able to use it again later, when it really could have been useful.
so it does work when done properly,,,thats what the fuck theyve been saying and what the OP is asking,,,
and the opposite of what bulldog said,,,that **** does nothing but lie and should never be trusted,,,

There are indications that it might work. There is nothing to show that it does work. Perhaps you should reread what I actually said before you run your head dumb ass,

youre a fucking liar,,,

There are indications that it might work. There is nothing to show that it does work. Perhaps you should reread what I actually said before you run your head dumb ass,
I did reread it,,,and it stands youre either a liar or a dumbass,,,

if the option is death then whats the harm???
thats what the OP asked,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

Wrong again dumb ass. I would go with the advise of doctors. They tend to know more about the usage of medicine than Fox and Friends does.

Last edited:

youre a fucking liar,,,

Wrong again dumb ass. Death wasn't mentioned in the OP. Even if it was, I would still go with the advise of doctors. They tend to know more about the usage of medicine than Fox and Friends does.
well many doctors are using it with success,,,

and when did fox and friends come int this??? please try and stay on topic,,,

death is the main point of the OP you ignorant twit,,,

My God, do crazy angry TDS lefties really think persons who are dying of a virus that originated in China, should hate the President of the United States? How abut if they lived in NYC and Mayor DeBlasio told them it would be racist if they protected themselves early in the epidemic?

Forum List

Back