You're near death on a ventilator, how true is your hatred for Trump?

Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.
Very few side effects if given the proper dosage....fact.
There are a lot of living patients and Dr.s that disagree with 'all' those Dr's you know.

Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
Don't take the drug that a fucking idiot recommends. Listen to the near unanimous opinion of the people that actually know what the fuck they're talking about instead.

A Michigan state lawmaker infected with COVID-19 is crediting the controversial anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine with saving her life — saying she felt better within a few hours of taking her prescription.

“If President Trump had not talked about this, it wouldn’t have been something that would be accessible for anyone to be able to get right now,” the lawmaker said.

Whitsett was feeling better within hours of her first dose, she said.

“It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” the freshman lawmaker told the Detroit Free Press. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

Augustine, don't take the drug, with you it's known as natures attrition.....weeding out the weak links:auiqs.jpg:

Don't take the drug that a fucking idiot recommends. Listen to the near unanimous opinion of the people that actually know what the fuck they're talking about instead.

A Michigan state lawmaker infected with COVID-19 is crediting the controversial anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine with saving her life — saying she felt better within a few hours of taking her prescription.

“If President Trump had not talked about this, it wouldn’t have been something that would be accessible for anyone to be able to get right now,” the lawmaker said.

“It has a lot to do with the president … bringing it up,” the freshman lawmaker told the Detroit Free Press. “He is the only person who has the power to make it a priority.”

Augustine, don't take the drug, with you it's known as natures attrition.....weeding out the weak links:auiqs.jpg:
Idiots are not limited to a single party

I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.

If trump jumped in a river to save a drowning child you would bitch that he polluted the river, but we all know this.

Good grief, the TDS is thick with you. Keep that head of yours in the sand, Augustine. Ignorance is a good fit for you, dude.

If trump jumped in a river to save a drowning child you would bitch that he pollute the river, but we all know this.
Trump would never jump in a river to save a drowning child. He wouldn't care, and he's not even able to swim.

Good grief, the TDS is thick with you. Keep that head of yours in the sand, Augustine. Ignorance is a good fit for you, dude.
^ IRONY

If trump jumped in a river to save a drowning child you would bitch that he polluted the river, but we all know this.

I will be thrilled if it turns out to be a cure, or even a useful treatment. There is just no reason to believe it is either of those things yet.

knowing what I know about you,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

No, I argue with Bulldog a lot, but they are right on this one.
Doctors have explained to me that in serious, advances cases of COVID-19, the danger comes from the body's own immune response killing the patient by attacking too much of the compromised lung tissue all at once. You can tell when this is happening due to the extreme fever. And it is only then, at that particular juncture, when hydroxychloroquine is at all effective in saving lives.

If you take hydroxychloroquine before your COVID-19 infection is at that critical state, then the hydroxychloroquine will actually suppress the immune system and make it easier for the COVID-19 to multiply out of control. And even worse, is if you take it too early, then you will not be able to use it again later, when it really could have been useful.

You're weird.. get a grip will ya, we all die

But thinking hydroxychloroquine will prevent you from getting COVID-19 or that it can be taken early when the case is still mild, would almost ensure your death. The usefulness of hydroxychloroquine is very limited and has to be carefully monitored by a physician so it is administered at exactly the right time. And even then it is not a miracle cure, but only just increases your chances of survival somewhat.

knowing what I know about you,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

No, I argue with Bulldog a lot, but they are right on this one.
Doctors have explained to me that in serious, advances cases of COVID-19, the danger comes from the body's own immune response killing the patient by attacking too much of the compromised lung tissue all at once. You can tell when this is happening due to the extreme fever. And it is only then, at that particular juncture, when hydroxychloroquine is at all effective in saving lives.

If you take hydroxychloroquine before your COVID-19 infection is at that critical state, then the hydroxychloroquine will actually suppress the immune system and make it easier for the COVID-19 to multiply out of control. And even worse, is if you take it too early, then you will not be able to use it again later, when it really could have been useful.

I never saw that remark coming. My opinion of you just took a couple of steps up the ladder. Thank you.

Did my doctor prescribe it fool?

Or are you, once again, just slamming them decrepit gums of yours like the crazy raving partisan lunatic that you are?

The DemonRats would be the first crying out for the drug Trump says is the best....the same drug the Rats rejected for political reasons in the first place!

Oh Lord how I despise these leftwing Rats....I HATE THEM

The DemonRats would be the first crying out for the drug Trump says is the best....the same drug the Rats rejected for political reasons in the first place!

Oh Lord how I despise these leftwing Rats....I HATE THEM

Of course you do, but you are an idiot.

Are you saying you have the virus?

No. You don't think it is reasonable to discuss that with a doctor at a regular office visits? The others were just discussions with friends and my daughter.
Sure, that's reasonable.
Are you saying you have the virus?

No. You don't think it is reasonable to discuss that with a doctor at a regular office visits? The others were just discussions with friends and my daughter.
Sure it is, your wording made it sound like you had it and were discussing options. I'm curious, were all the people you discussed the use of these drugs by any chance Democrats?

Forum List

Back