You're near death on a ventilator, how true is your hatred for Trump?

Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
I say gimme the fish tank cleaner,,,
A bullet would probably be less painful and when you shit you're drawers you won't even know it.

I'll pass on the acid, thanks
well minus the acid of course,,,

my wife just informed me a coworker was just woken up from a sedated state but still on a ventilator and is doing a lot better,,,
she doesnt know if he was given the drug or not,,,

Take the drug and hope to recover or continue shitting yourself over the orange man?
I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.

I already discussed that with several doctors, including my daughter, my cardiologist, my GP and my pulmonologist, and a couple of friends who happen to be doctors. All of them said at some point the use of that combination of drugs might be indicated, but for now, there are side effects that could harm me, and there is no reason to believe I would be helped in any way. They all advised against it. Perhaps the tests will later show it to be effective, but there is no reason to believe that now.
knowing what I know about you,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

youre a fucking liar,,,

Sorry, but what you might think doesn't really matter.

youre a fucking liar,,,

Sorry, but what you might think doesn't really matter.
who said I thought it???

sorry but your reputation precedes you

You're weird.. get a grip will ya, we all die

Are you saying you have the virus?

I would do what the doctors wanted me to do.
What if your doc hates trump lol hahahaha

Contrary to what Trump told you, most doctors are more concerned with treating their patients in the best way they know how than they are with risking their patients health to help or hurt any political figure.
Lol come on,, you know you laying there wondering if he hates trump lol, “should I ask” lol

1586312320800.png

Are you saying you have the virus?

No. You don't think it is reasonable to discuss that with a doctor at a regular office visits? The others were just discussions with friends and my daughter.

I would do what the doctors wanted me to do.
What if your doc hates trump lol hahahaha

Contrary to what Trump told you, most doctors are more concerned with treating their patients in the best way they know how than they are with risking their patients health to help or hurt any political figure.
Lol come on,, you know you laying there wondering if he hates trump lol, “should I ask” lol

May be you are. I have more trust in my doctors.

Forum List

Back