You're in Line to Vote for Trump 2024...You're a Devout Conservative and Ready to Vote for your President

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
But oh wait, someone just handed you water and said "have a good day! Thank you for voting!"

Time to vote for the Democrats because someone gave you water. All it took to give up your ideals and change your vote was a 50cent Great Value bottle.

^ The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

You lay awake all night thinking up that sheer stupidity, didn't ya?

BrokeCat.jpg

View attachment 475145

Actually it makes perfect sense if you're rational. I just don't think Trump will run in 2024.. He's on a mission to tease you all out of more money.. He's got tremendous legal bills plus 900 million in foreign debt. Trump is quick to call people losers and suckers. Don't be one.

View attachment 475145

Actually it makes perfect sense if you're rational. I just don't think Trump will run in 2024.. He's on a mission to tease you all out of more money.. He's got tremendous legal bills plus 900 million in foreign debt. Trump is quick to call people losers and suckers. Don't be one.
It makes no sense because nobody is preventing anyone from handing out food and water in voting lines, as long as they're not electioneering.

Therefore, the OP and you are monumentally stupid.

View attachment 475145

It makes no sense because nobody is preventing anyone from handing out food and water in voting lines, as long as they're not electioneering.

Therefore, the OP and you are monumentally stupid.

They have handed out water before without electioneering so its pretty meaningless, isn't it? Nobody changes their vote for a bottle of water. The GOP is wasting time and dithering. They should be looking for a candidate who is intelligent and ethical.

• Banned
This troll asks ME "Do you think about making these posts at night?"

When it's actually his party and his 60 year old white guys laying in bed thinking "Hey you know what? Fuck water for blacks".

^ The GOP ladies and gentlemen.

If you didn't vote for Joe Biden, then you ain't black!
Joe said that was a mistake.

Kinda like when the reporter asks Trump "Do you regret anything?" and he said "I regret nothing" while all of us laughed at his dumbass. Some people can admit mistakes, some can't I guess. You'd think he would AT THE VERY LEAST say "Yeah, I regret telling people to inject bleach"

But nope, he says he wouldn't change anything. wat

When it's actually his party and his 60 year old white guys laying in bed thinking "Hey you know what? Fuck water for blacks".

Kinda like when the reporter asks Trump "Do you regret anything?" and he said "I regret nothing" while all of us laughed at his dumbass. Some people can admit mistakes, some can't I guess. You'd think he would AT THE VERY LEAST say "Yeah, I regret telling people to inject bleach"

of course it was a mistake to say it,, doesnt mean he didnt believe it,,,

But oh wait, someone just handed you water and said "have a good day! Thank you for voting!"

Time to vote for the Democrats because someone gave you water. All it took to give up your ideals and change your vote was a 50cent Great Value bottle.

Do you believe the law was made to stop people from bringing others water?

v

Do you believe the law was made to stop people from bringing others water?
Me?

No, I don't believe it was to stop people from bringing others water. I think it was made to stop people from voting. They'll make the lines 4 hours long and make people stand there having to piss or poop or drink.

Trump didn't say people should inject bleach.

But thanks for letting us know your level of unquestioning gullibility.

Sucker!

Nope, the rule is to prevent political parties from handing out water to someone. reason being that in the past there have been instances of tampering with voters while handing out food or water.

This has nothing to do with not liking Blacks.. but it seems to be what your constantly fed. People distort the truth just for fools like you.

You can go ahead as a free citizen and hand someone a bottle of water, thats fine but your motives are not supposed to be political. I know this must be hard for you to understand as Democrats keep disguising political one up-manship as kindness or compassion. SO when Biden goes on the air and talks about what a nice guy he is, you can bet he's just as nice as a life time compromised politician can possibly be, and thats not very.

Trump didn't say people should inject bleach.

But thanks for letting us know your level of unquestioning gullibility.

Sucker!
Yes he did. And you're welcome.

Thanks for the free victory in 2020.

The mistake was Joe making yet another racist remark in public, something he has done throughout his entire political career, while people like you supported him for it.

Trump said early in his campaign that he never admitted a mistake, never apologized and never asked God for forgiveness. He's really a nut with delusions of grandeur.

Me?

No, I don't believe it was to stop people from bringing others water. I think it was made to stop people from voting.
That would be weird for a party to do that considering they just lost. Especially when they are saying they lost because of mail in voting, and not this. That's self defeating, that will cause more people to vote mail in... You should let them do it. Right?

How is that gasoline pricing going for you? I bet you cant wait till it goes over 3 dollars a gallon, right?

Forum List

Back