Sarah Paulson, woke actress, gets attacked by woke twitter mob. It couldn't happen to a bigger jerk.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep....I love it when left wing SJWs get attacked for not being woke enough....

In the past, I would happily defend people who are simply living their lives, regardless of politics.....

But now?

This idiot is helping to destroy the lives of normal Americans....if she ends up losing her job, losing her living in a profession she seems to love....

I don't care and it takes me quite a lot of effort to not be happy about her fate....

Despite being a noted LGBTQ advocate — and in a same-sex relationship with another woman — actress Sarah Paulson (“Ratched,” “American Horror Story”) was swarmed with a deluge of hateful attacks on Twitter after she refused to name her pronouns on Wednesday’s “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

According to Gay Times, Paulson ignited a firestorm on the social media platform when she dismissed a fan who told her to name her pronouns.

“Twitter drama kicked off last night and Gay Twitter has been left divided after an online user tweeted the star ‘Put [your] pronouns in your bio, it’s not that hard,'” reported the outlet. “Paulson quickly replied to the tweet saying it wasn’t anyone’s job to tell her what to do. The star tweeted back: ‘It’s also not that hard for you to not tell what to do.'”

Decl

Declaring her pronouns.....hahahahahahaha what a bunch of goofs.

These are not goofs.........they are going to try their best to make sure she never acts again....they are going to try to take away the ability to provide for herself and her family......they are going to try to get her erased from society.....

They are no longer funny goofs.....they are violent brown shirts who will destroy this woman....

Decl

The real cult so many speak of. The world is laughing at these people. Only Americans take them seriously. I do not know how they can, but they do.

Decl

These are not goofs.........they are going to try their best to make sure she never acts again....they are going to try to take away the ability to provide for herself and her family......they are going to try to get her erased from society.....

They are no longer funny goofs.....they are violent brown shirts who will destroy this woman....
Good riddance, let the LW cannibalism begin.

Decl

Good riddance, let the LW cannibalism begin.

If it would simply stay among democrats that would be fine.....but they target normal people too....

She refuses to name her pronouns. And communists say the right is insisting on conformity.

My pronoun is "I'm so retarded". So when leftists talk to me, they have to say "I am so retarded..."

If a leftist should ask, my pronouns are “f**k you“, and ”Go f**k yourself.”

Forum List

Back