Your not welcome here massive super protest planned for Bill Gates

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This could be great news if we can get the public to wake up to these lunatics controlling our nation and the globe for that matter.
These people are lunatics out to destroy the population Bill Gates tells the clueless in a video time and time again how we need to lower the population.
The globe is turning on this pos esp. Africa and India some nations are drumming up law suites on this pig who is NOT A DOCTOR!!!!

This could be great news if we can get the public to wake up to these lunatics controlling our nation and the globe for that matter.
These people are lunatics out to destroy the population Bill Gates tells the clueless in a video time and time again how we need to lower the population.
The globe is turning on this pos esp. Africa and India some nations are drumming up law suites on this pig who is NOT A DOCTOR!!!!

Cancel culture at its finest.

Bill Gates hasn't been welcome around these parts since ...

windows-me-boot-splash.jpg

There is nothing to this oh no there is a decline in births garbage. So there's less kids born. So what. People who don't want kids aren't having them. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

There is nothing to this oh no there is a decline in births garbage. So there's less kids born. So what. People who don't want kids aren't having them. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

I suggest you wake up to reality and learn real information douche.

The idiot tells you they want to take down the population, lazy asses like you never bother to listen because it doesn’t fit your IQ level so it bores you to actually learn information rathe rthan how big KIM K”s asshole is.

You want people to work and I agree. So many young married couples are focusing on work instead of families. If that's what they Choose then what's the issue?

You want people to work and I agree. So many young married couples are focusing on work instead of families. If that's what they Choose then what's the issue?
How do you feel about greatly increasing immigration?

I'm retired. I don't want him for prez. I will never vote for an Uber wealthy candidate. Against my morals. Just pointing out hypocrisy is all. And in American politics there's so much hypocrisy found in the two major party's you can cut it with a knife.

I'm for the legal process of immigration. Workers now have choices and are able to move from job to job. It's a good thing when businesses have to compete hard for workers.

Bill Gates is an elite globalist who thinks he's entitled to reengineer society and culture in order to enslave the people of the world and be their ruler.
Yeah. Gates only needs a few friends and enough workers to pick his cotton. His vaccines will take care of the rest.

Forum List

Back