Disturbing video: China is taking cats for extermination due to their fake ass covid bs dogs too.

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Disturbing Video: China Is Taking Cats for Extermination Due to COVID — Dogs Too​

China is taking cats from their owner for extermination. The cats are collected in bags and hauled off for extermination.

This video is going viral on social media. It is not clear when it was filmed but there are numerous reports out of China killing pets, some abandoned, due to COVID.

When you are savages of the universe you order the death of whom ever and whatever you want.
This leader is on a killing spree, but oh you don’t hear PETA pitching a fit, you don’t see any ball less leftist coward screaming with their useless mouths as they do nothing about these animals in China.

Just like these losers use Coal, but tell the US to shut it all down.

The ppl of China need to grow a huge pair and get rid of these elite whores.

They don’t like when this stuff gets out it makes their pussy leaders look bad.

It seems any excuse works for fascist.

With all the scare on mass starvation on its way perhaps they think they are doing their people a favor by conserving food that animals would take to maintain.

• Banned

With all the scare on mass starvation on its way perhaps they think they are doing their people a favor by conserving food that animals would take to maintain.

Brainwashed, brain dead's are so easy to tell anything to they believe it as long as it is authority telling them how to function. Gawd these ppl are to some degree so pathetic.

geeez, the Chinese will eat anything
chineseeatdogsyuckyuckyuck.jpeg

I hate to break up the circle jerk, but is there any real difference between eating a dog or eating a cow?

It is hard for me to get worked up about stray dogs and cats in China, being exterminated by the Chineses government. Our dog and cat are fine, right here, and I have never contemplated a trip to Communist China. Picture my moral outrage as quart container I carry everywhere. It is full. It has no room for the cats and dogs of China at this time Check me later. For now, you can carry that weight.

It is hard for me to get worked up about stray dogs and cats in China, being exterminated by the Chineses government. Our dog and cat are fine, right here, and I have never contemplated a trip to Communist China. Picture my moral outrage as quart container I carry everywhere. It is full. It has no room for the cats and dogs of China at this time Check me later. For now, you can carry that weight.

• Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011. This decline can be partially explained by an increase in the percentage of animals adopted and an increase in the number of stray animals successfully returned to their owners.

• Each year, approximately 920,000 shelter animals are euthanized (390,000 dogs and 530,000 cats). The number of dogs and cats euthanized in U.S. shelters annually has declined from approximately 2.6 million in 2011. This decline can be partially explained by an increase in the percentage of animals adopted and an increase in the number of stray animals successfully returned to their owners.
Got our outrage quota on that. PJ was working at a rescue shelter yesterday. Closer to, closer to heart.

Or sending them to a processing plant to make food out of them for the ignorant motherfuckers with jingles.
Great idea !
Think how many D & M(meow) rations the SPCA could provide for your flag folders !

Forum List

Back