Your Iowa Predictions. Within Five Points. Does It Look Like Cruz/Rubio/Trump?

I think the "Natural born citizen" issue is hurting Cruz. It was initially described as "settled law" but more questions are being raised. Does it really mean just having one parent who is an American citizen, regardless of where that parent was living? Winston Churchill's mother was American. Could he have been President? (How about the daughters on Downton Abbey?)

It seems more reasonable that one should be born on American soil or at least have one U.S. citizen parent who maintains a permanent residence in the U.S. I'm not so sure about American ex-pats who live abroad and have babies with non-citizens.

Cruz wins Iowa.

I won't predict the Democrats. It would be fascinating if Sanders won.
i still dont know if Kernal Sanders is running.
Fuck. You are not funny.

actually that is funny,
i dont think anyone really knows the name of the dude that owns north korea, that would make for a great question to ask people walking in LA......or ask,,,who is Kim Jong Un? what kind of name is that? does he have a cousin named "Bing Dong Schlong?"

IF they cut taxes and do more nation building that debt will go to 25 billion before their first term is up. Our country will be in another depression as our infrastructure falls into rivers and we don't lead in shit anymore.

Of course you don't give a damn if we become a central American shit hole...

My guess is trump will win it with 32%, Cruz 28%.

^^^ why the left should leave math to Conservatives.
You mean like the unskewed polls you idiots pushed in 2012?

Lost: Sense of humor, if found please contact AceRothstein.

New Topics

Forum List

Back