Your Extinction.

There are plenty of houses that run on solar panels. It is a proven technology.
th

If those in charge really believe that extinction is inevitable, the bastards should have been putting nuclear power in place. Why haven't they?
They should have started distributing beer door to door.

I have . And it is NOT FEASIBLE. Unless you have a link that proves me wrong.

It is feasible and doable. Batteries are just one way of storing excess energy from solar panels. The most practical way is in storage batteries at your house. It is part of the total solar panel package that you can buy. On a large scale, there is storing the excess energy in the way of heat. Which at night can create steam to power turbines. I have also heard of using electricity to speed up perfectly balanced yet massive disks. Which in turn can create electricity when the sun isn't shining. Then there is Elon Musk doing things like this.

Elon Musk's New Battery Farm in Australia - 300-Megawatt Battery

I'm not the one following any herd.

That sounds awesome!
How much power do the panels provide at midnight?

If those in charge really believe that extinction is inevitable, the bastards should have been putting nuclear power in place. Why haven't they?

Because they don't give a shit. There are people out there who actually want extinction to happen. They see it as a solution. That aside, nuclear power is too expensive and dangerous.

There are solutions to what your picture shows. That aside, those solar panels are still producing electricity. How thick is that snow. About 3 inches? If you had 3 inches of snow on a sheet of plexiglas and tried to look at the sun through it, it would probably be too bright to look at.

Even if they do.

Solar panels only work for half of the time and work at lower efficiency if it's cloudy

There would still need to be power lines. To transmit power from areas where the sun is shining to areas where it might be cloudy. But even on a cloudy day, your house wouldn't need to be taking in quite so much electricity. Because the solar panels would still be creating some.

It is feasible and doable. Batteries are just one way of storing excess energy from solar panels. The most practical way is in storage batteries at your house. It is part of the total solar panel package that you can buy. On a large scale, there is storing the excess energy in the way of heat. Which at night can create steam to power turbines. I have also heard of using electricity to speed up perfectly balanced yet massive disks. Which in turn can create electricity when the sun isn't shining. Then there is Elon Musk doing things like this.

Elon Musk's New Battery Farm in Australia - 300-Megawatt Battery

It is feasible and doable. Batteries are just one way of storing excess energy from solar panels. The most practical way is in storage batteries at your house.

That is an excellent idea!!

What is the total cost of your solar panels, including installation?

How much more for the storage batteries?

What is your monthly savings?

Forum List

Back