Your Extinction.

What on Earth does being gay have to do with climate change?

Go peddle your homophobia somewhere else.

As for going down fighting... you are free to fall upon your own sword any time you chose.

But, don't draft me into your phony war.

Because when you're gay, you don't have to fight about anything. Any dick, any color is good to them. Next, go peddle your gay mania somewhere else. Next, there is nothing phony about human caused global warming.

However many batteries it takes.

Sounds expensive. And toxic.

It works best for things on a small scale.

So, Chicago can't store enough of your groovy solar?

There are places where you can pump water to a higher elevation. At night you release the water to run turbines.

Chicago is pretty flat.

There is another option where you can heat large tanks of sodium.

Liquid sodium? Sounds awesome!! There isn't anything that could go wrong with that, right?

1. How much will extinction cost.
2. Every building in Chicago could have batteries.
3. You can build an elevated lake.
4. You could heat anything. Even glass. The example I just happened to hear about spoke of using sodium. And if you built the tanks well, nothing could go wrong with it.

Look at the graph I POSTED.
Literally shows that the Earth was as warm, if not warmer, 100,000 years ago, 200,000 years ago, 300,000 years ago.

Why? Human industrialization?

If not, then what?

Probably a shift in our axis. Or maybe continental drift. The thing is, these days, it is human activity that is causing it.

CO2 is the basic building block of life. It is NOT a pollutant. Only an anti science religious nutjob would think that.

You're the religious nutjob. And the cult you follow will destroy most of the life on Earth. Just because CO2 is beneficial to plants doesn't mean that too much of it wouldn't be a very bad thing.

They're still a major toxic waste mitigation problem at both the manufacturing and the disposal stages.

TANSTAFL

Given what we get out of solar panels, if the problems you claim exist, they would be well worth dealing with.

You're the religious nutjob. And the cult you follow will destroy most of the life on Earth. Just because CO2 is beneficial to plants doesn't mean that too much of it wouldn't be a very bad thing.

Ummm, you are the moron demanding the equivalent of tossing a virgin into a volcano. Moron. Look up what happens if there is no CO2 in the atmosphere.

Go ahead, I dare you.

Oh. Just because the shit isn't going to fall on you, then it's ok. Could you be any more self centered?

I have a 16 year old daughter. She is way the hell smarter than you. She will do fine.

Given what we get out of solar panels, if the problems you claim exist, they would be well worth dealing with.

Tell that to the brown people you assholes are poisoning every day, RIGHT NOW!

Fucking idiot.

Probably a shift in our axis. Or maybe continental drift. The thing is, these days, it is human activity that is causing it.

What a reply.

You're saying it's human activity, and yet you have NO IDEA why THE SAME THING HAPPENED four times in the last 400,000 years?
That makes NO SENSE.
If it's happened on a regular basis when humans hadn't industrialized, and now it's happening AGAIN and looks like a part of the REGULAR PATTERN, your assumption is, it must have been something back then, but now it must be humans because.... "I don't know".

Wow.
You really don't know, do you? You've been told it's humans now, so you're going with it, but totally unwilling to do the research to see if it's true.

~ Take your own advice. Your "conversation " is no more important than any other.
Now be a good boy/girl/person and use the MUTE function on me and we will both be better off — Hmmmkay ..?

~ You sure have. Global warming catastrophe is "crap" — fake science.
Climate has always been changing. The only reason some people think that this is dangerous is because government tells them it is. Anyone who is paying attention knows that the entire Co2 narrative is false. Governments depend on gradually dumbing-down and misleading society in order to pass their agenda — which is always less power/freedom for citizens and more authority and control by totalitarian government policies.
There are two types of people : the ignorant and the informed. Who you choose to be is a matter of your own free will.

Yer fukin high! The media mentions it. But they downplay it right down the line. Just as the corporate scum who actually pay for those programs want. Most often they like to talk about what sea levels will be like in the year 2100. As if we're going to last that long. On a couple science shows they talked about "feedback loops." And how they reinforce each other. But not once did they mention what that actually means. It means the hotter things get, the faster they will get even hotter.

I've only seen one science show where they talked to a scientist who told the real story. The show was presented by Bill Nye and was called "Global Meltdown." In it he interviewed a scientist who had been studying the problem for around 15 years. What he discovered caused him to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. Which he said could happen in as little as 20 years. The main cause will be methane release.

More stupid "global warming" propaganda. Why don't you all give up? There is no global warming. It's just a loyalty oath to show you are a Leftist.

I suppose this nonsense may have gotten started by big business people wanting to get humans off fossil fuels and onto electric cars and such. That and the overpopulation problem, with so many species going extinct and so on. None of them because of "global warming," however. Just too many people killing things out.

Propaganda? What I said was true. If you don't believe it, look it up yourself.

I wouldn't think it would require a great deal of argumentation.

Surveys of scientists and of their published studies indicate very widespread support for AGW; greater than 99% Those scientists have hundreds if not thousands of different employers and come from every nation on the planet. For AGW to be a hoax that they have manufactured, they would all (and we're talking about way more than 10,000 individuals) have been enlisted into the conspiracy decades ago and have been falsifying their data in a very coordinated fashion all that time, putting their careers and their life's work into severe jeopardy without producing any significant errors, without producing any evidence of the conspiracy and without a single one of those individuals ever confessing the truth and all for the benefit of an increase in the amount of available grant money. Even scientists that disagree with the consensus view reject the idea that it is a hoax or conspiracy. But if you want to believe that that is the case, it's your right.

All these jerkoffs must make you feel like that STYX song. "Man in the wilderness." I know it does me. On a wide range of topics. I think George Bernard Shaw was right.

George Bernard Shaw.jpg

1. How much will extinction cost.
2. Every building in Chicago could have batteries.
3. You can build an elevated lake.
4. You could heat anything. Even glass. The example I just happened to hear about spoke of using sodium. And if you built the tanks well, nothing could go wrong with it.

How much will extinction cost.

You never explained what is going to cause our extinction by 2050.
Is it a tiny increase in temperature?

Every building in Chicago could have batteries.

Great idea! How do those batteries perform in a fire?

You can build an elevated lake.

We could build it out of toxic batteries!!

You could heat anything. Even glass.

Glass is a lot less likely to explode when exposed to oxygen or water.

And if you built the tanks well, nothing could go wrong with it.

Why don't we build self-scramming nuke plants instead of all your expensive idiocy?

Forum List

Back