Your covid story?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Today I experienced my first covid ruled induced hysteria.

I went to get a big breakfast with hotcakes and bacon this morning. As usual our closest McDonald's is closed except for the drive through. It's Sunday morning so naturally they're busy and it takes 20 minutes to get through the drive through. They always ask you to pull forward and wait for someone to bring your food out. Today the stack of vehicles was BIG and I was told to pull up behind the car directly in front of me. I did so WITHOUT blocking the crosswalk. The asshat behind me was furious when they told him to pull up beside me. He had to pull forward and backward a couple times to get around me.
When he got beside me he proceeded to give me his verbal vomit of hate and whatever else made his morning bad.

I processed it for about 30 or 40 seconds and ultimately got mad at the bullshit he kept screaming out his window. I got out of my truck and walked over to his window which he rolled up and began to give him my opinion of his ridiculous attitude. He CRACKED the window in his brand new truck and ran his mouth some more. I walked back to my passenger door and removed my brand new Chiefs jacket and turned around to approach his truck.
The pussy rolled his window up and DROVE AWAY WITHOUT HIS FOOD.

Wtf is wrong with people???
Seriously, our society has lost its fucking mind

I went to get a big breakfast with hotcakes and bacon this morning. As usual our closest McDonald's is closed except for the drive through. It's Sunday morning so naturally they're busy and it takes 20 minutes to get through the drive through. They always ask you to pull forward and wait for someone to bring your food out. Today the stack of vehicles was BIG and I was told to pull up behind the car directly in front of me. I did so WITHOUT blocking the crosswalk. The asshat behind me was furious when they told him to pull up beside me. He had to pull forward and backward a couple times to get around me.
When he got beside me he proceeded to give me his verbal vomit of hate and whatever else made his morning bad.

I processed it for about 30 or 40 seconds and ultimately got mad at the bullshit he kept screaming out his window. I got out of my truck and walked over to his window which he rolled up and began to give him my opinion of his ridiculous attitude. He CRACKED the window in his brand new truck and ran his mouth some more. I walked back to my passenger door and removed my brand new Chiefs jacket and turned around to approach his truck.

Not a thing. I live in a land where common sense was the only thing mandated. Everyone did their part masking and whatever we had to do to make others at ease. no force was ever introduced. Individual businesses determined their rules

Our McD's are open inside and out though it is seemingly faster to stay out in the line of cars than to go inside.

Our McD's are open inside and out though it is seemingly faster to stay out in the line of cars than to go inside.
A week agoI went through the drive thru in a 20 mile line. I got a fucking Quarter Pounder with cheese meal. The mother fucker was 10 bucks.WTF.....................I enjoy a fast food meal here or there but I told Mickey Ds to stick a half pounder up their asses. I ain't paying 10 dollars for basically slow poisoning...lol

WTF Does some.retard in the drive through have to do with covid?

Ours hasn't been open since covid began. Now they're remodeling

They more or less force you to order on touch screens if you go inside which to me slows down ordering, not speeds it up. They are so drive thru oriented now, they don't pay much attention to people inside the building. It doesn't help that most of the kiddies have been replaced with great grannies.

What does that have to do with COViD?! There are many douchebags in the world, best to leave them in their trucks so they can run away scared, yeah?

They more or less force you to order on touch screens if you go inside which to me slows down ordering, not speeds it up. They are so drive thru oriented now, they don't pay much attention to people inside the building. It doesn't help that most of the kiddies have been replaced with great grannies.
I quit going to McD's. They put up a smoke and mirrors menu that is impossible to read as it changes every 15 seconds or so. McD's is doing well enough, they don't need my business.

What does that have to do with COViD?! There are many douchebags in the world, best to leave them in their trucks so they can run away scared, yeah?
In 53 years I have never been berated for my parking in a drive through. In 53 years I have never been forced to use only the drive through. It was 100% attitude because of the asinine covid reality we find ourselves in

Forum List

Back