Your 'Classy' 1st Family Exposed...And You Want These 2 Back in the WH?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
56 examples of outrageously foul, lewd language spewed by Bill and Hillary Clinton over the last three decades

56 examples of outrageously foul, lewd language spewed by Bill and Hillary Clinton over the last three decades

Where is the godd**n f**king flag? I want the god***n f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else!... Just f**king do as I say, okay?"

"I want you to do damage control over Bill's philandering.... Bill's going to be president of the United States.... I want you to get rid of these bitches he's seeing.... I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control."

"You f**king Jew bastard."
-- Hillary to campaign manager Paul Fray on the night of Bill's loss in his 1974 congressional race

"Larry, I am the governor of the state of Arkansas. I work really hard and the laws that apply to everyone else shouldn't apply to me."
- Bill

"I can do any godd**ned thing I want. I'm the president of the United States. I take care of my friends and I f**k with my enemies. That is the way it is."
-- Bill to his staff who challenged him after he said he wanted every member of the Independent Counsel's office audited by the IRS.

Nice. If you can read all of this and still want them in the WH representing this country, there's something wrong with you...

Separated at Mirth 1.jpg

Their mega-elitist attitude, their complete disdain and hatred for anyone and everyone 'beneath' them is simultaneously breath-taking, repulsive, and terrifying.

Leona Helmsley had NOTHING on Hillary, and Hillary needs to go to jail just like Helmsley did!

Forum List

Back