Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

So long as there isn't a law against it, why not? Kids do congregate without masks during lunch, even in deep blue MA. The masks are simply for show.
If there is a law against Typhoid Mary working in food service, isn’t that an infringement of her rights?

It goes both ways, cupcake. You don't have the right to demand I wear something on my face that I don't want to wear. Furthermore, I am under NO obligation to protect YOUR health. That's YOUR job.
Sweet cheeks, do you wear clothes when you go to work?

Science will always generate new knowledge you can learn from, until the day you die.
Then why is your science wrong? 99.75% of Americans that caught Wuhan didn’t die! Explain why your science got it wrong

Mary has an actual disease. These kids do not. They wear the masks just in case.
Actually, you don’t know for sure if they are. Because Typhoid is infectious, preventive measures (the equivalent of mask wearing) were put in place in regards to food handling. Your logic would say that no one should be forced to abide by those measures unless actively sick.

Actually, you don’t know for sure if they are. Because Typhoid is infectious, preventive measures (the equivalent of mask wearing) were put in place in regards to food handling. Your logic would say that no one should be forced to abide by those measures unless actively sick.
I know the mask won’t protect them from Wuhan, science and the manufacturer says they don’t. So explain what they are protected from?

OH? What is the difference between wearing a face mask and wearing a shirt?
A shirt is clothing for fashion and a mask is used to hide one’s face from recognition. Do you wear a bulletproof vest?

Forum List

Back