In Virginia, 66% support teacher vaccine mandates.71% for mask mandate (Fox poll)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Good news for Mcauliffe, who leads by 5% against the Trumper guy: health Mandates are very popular.
"Apart from the Virginia election, the survey indicated that 71 percent of respondents favored "schools requiring teachers and students to wear masks" while 66 percent favored "schools requiring teachers to be vaccinated."

WTF.jpg

The population of Va. is around 8 and a half million. Fox commissioned a poll that interviewed about 900 people. How is that poll a significant representation?

and no doubt they did it in arlington WHICH by the way is not looking too excited for McAuliffe this week. McAuliffe and Obonehead drew a crowd the size of a biden crowd. LOLOL

And in Richmond, they couldn't draw 200 people. This is as bad as Joe. Has Obummer lost his touch? looks like it.

Good news for Mcauliffe, who leads by 5% against the Trumper guy: health Mandates are very popular.
"Apart from the Virginia election, the survey indicated that 71 percent of respondents favored "schools requiring teachers and students to wear masks" while 66 percent favored "schools requiring teachers to be vaccinated."

"New poll". LOL. I wonder how many stupid uneducated Moon Bats they asked and who the stupid Moon Bats were.

Good little sheeple in Virginia....tell me what to do I will do it!

Lots of sheeple in northern Virginia.

Forum List

Back