Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

Is he?

– Two-thirds of Virginia voters, including parents of school-age children, support the state’s school mask mandate and many support Covid vaccinations for age-eligible children.

Yes, Arlington is full of leftists. I've lived there.

So why don't they have their kids wear masks then, the stupid fucks?

And yet here we are. Initially they said masks didn't do anything if you recall. Are they slowing it now? Lol

Oh I remember. I also remember them telling the American public to stop buying all the N95's because medical workers would need them... as if the medical industry buys their masks from fucking Walmart....

alang1216

Masks didn't work, then they did, then we needed two masks, then we couldn't use cloth masks but the rest were OK, ...

I'm waiting for their final answer
How about just why a second mask was now necessary?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Oh I remember. I also remember them telling the American public to stop buying all the N95's because medical workers would need them... as if the medical industry buys their masks from fucking Walmart....

Democrats are still saying the N95's need to be left to medical professionals, the only masks that work

Democrats are still saying the N95's need to be left to medical professionals, the only masks that work

But now the CDC says otherwise, and we all should be wearing them.

cdcn-95.png

Only a complete moron would keep riding this carousel of bullshit. Unfortunately, there's a lot of goddamn morons in this country.

But now the CDC says otherwise, and we all should be wearing them.

View attachment 589771

Only a complete moron would keep riding this carousel of bullshit. Unfortunately, there's a lot of goddamn morons in this country.

More shifting, contradictory instructions by the CDC.

Of course they aren't backing off the crazy shit, like kids in gym class should wear masks, which means now ones you cant breathe in at all. Thanks CDC. Fuck yourself and go to hell. Though I don't have to send them there, they are doing fine getting to hell on their own ...

Leftists -- if they BELIEVE it's a law, it's a law.:auiqs.jpg:
And when it is a law, such as what to do with illegal immigrants, they ignore that as well.

Must be nice.

Just look at Cuomo. He just sexually assaulted a bunch of women and the only thing that happened was he was pressured to resign his political office.

More shifting, contradictory instructions by the CDC.

Of course they aren't backing off the crazy shit, like kids in gym class should wear masks, which means now ones you cant breathe in at all. Thanks CDC. Fuck yourself and go to hell. Though I don't have to send them there, they are doing fine getting to hell on their own ...
The cdc is humans treating children with child abuse

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And we can decide it is safer for everyone if everyone masks. Freedom from Covid!

If they were wearing masks that actually prevented the spread, you might have a point.
The school boards should put it up for a real vote, instead of saying they know what parents want.
Of course, if they do that, they'll be opening themselves up for all sorts of fun, eh?

Looks like Virginia schools run by the DNC are refusing to acknowledge Executive Orders by their governor giving parents the choice as to whether their children wear masks to school.

Democrats only know two kinds of laws, those they like and those they openly defy.
If you can fire someone from Government or Private Industry for refusing to wear a mask or take a vaccination.........

I wonder if you can fire someone from their teaching position for refusing to abide by a lawful executive order issued by their governor that gives choice back to the parents with regard to masks and vaccines?

1642542914218.png

Forum List

Back