Young people today

I just found out that Lauren Southern is 22.

I still can't understand why young people in the 90s were so hell bent on fighting tooth and nail against their own rights and prospects.

So many young people today are showing confidence and spirit.

I came of age in a dark time period and it's only gotten darker but thank heavens it has turned around.

:spinner:

I don't agree.

I think most younger people today are total losers.

In all honesty....they are pathetic losers.

*cracks knuckles*

I've seen your taste in music so I know what generation you are from. You're the ones who sat by and let the left run roughshod over this once great nation, turning it into a cesspool of filth. What were you doing in your early 20s I wonder? Were you politically active? Somehow I doubt it. Is it the fault of genX or Y that they grew up fatherless? Their fault that they were subject to indoctrination by degenerate pop culture and the leftist public education system?

I like music from many generations, you idiot!

By the way.....are you another Stormfront refugee?

I still can't understand why young people in the 90s were so hell bent on fighting tooth and nail against their own rights and prospects.

I came of age in a dark time period and it's only gotten darker but thank heavens it has turned around.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

I've seen your taste in music so I know what generation you are from. You're the ones who sat by and let the left run roughshod over this once great nation, turning it into a cesspool of filth. What were you doing in your early 20s I wonder? Were you politically active? Somehow I doubt it. Is it the fault of genX or Y that they grew up fatherless? Their fault that they were subject to indoctrination by degenerate pop culture and the leftist public education system?

I looked at it once and was like "HOLY SHIT" then closed it.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

I looked at it once and was like "HOLY SHIT" then closed it.

If it smells...quacks and walks like a duck it is a duck

And you stink .....so that's why I ask.

I think its super cool how millennials dont believe in our constitution, particularly the right to free speech. They are soooo great!

Are you fucking retarded? Young people are stupid as shit. Its part of being young.

Dude, a recent survey found 1/3rd of the American people can't even name one of the three branches of government.

Since 9/11, global warming massive driven disasters , let alone foreign hackers or Equifax or NK having Nukes or ballistic missiles, WHAT the HELL has turned around here? What did I miss here?

I don't agree.

Not so sure about that. They're losers coming out of school because they've never heard or seen anything other than leftist indoctrination. Once they hit reality I think the majority will get over the stupid really fast.

impuretrash.....you say it's funny for you abortions....?

You know what?

You are the lowest of the low, you are one of those sad, miserable, younger people today, that I find so pathetic.

Now, now.....all that medication used for transition, The Great Goose, is affecting your mind.

How many of your offspring did you abort during the 70s I wonder? Did you keep count?

You are a disgusting and horrible piece of trash, to even suggest that !!!

Damn you for ever!:mad-61:

What scum!

You say I stink, and that I am a stormfront user, a horrible racist. You say all young people are pathetic losers. You insulted great goose. I'm not allowed to insult you back?

You are pure and undiluted scum. ^^^

you have a problem with me because I don't like transgenders ???

Looks like my abortion comment struck a nerve. Sorry about that. I think abortion is terrible and the social ramifications of it accounts for why a lot of young people are losers.

Looks like my abortion comment struck a nerve. Sorry about that. I think abortion is terrible and the social ramifications of it accounts for why a lot of young people are losers.

F U

you are a liar and a double crosser pathetic person

F U

you are a liar and a double crosser pathetic person

I havent told a single lie on this forum. I dont know how you can say I'm a double crosser...we don't know one another. You're weird.

Since 9/11, global warming massive driven disasters , let alone foreign hackers or Equifax or NK having Nukes or ballistic missiles, WHAT the HELL has turned around here? What did I miss here?
Wow you really don't see it do you?

Defeat is completely unrecognisable to you.

Forum List

Back