Young people today

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I just found out that Lauren Southern is 22.

I still can't understand why young people in the 90s were so hell bent on fighting tooth and nail against their own rights and prospects.

So many young people today are showing confidence and spirit.

I came of age in a dark time period and it's only gotten darker but thank heavens it has turned around.

:spinner:

I still can't understand why young people in the 90s were so hell bent on fighting tooth and nail against their own rights and prospects.

I came of age in a dark time period and it's only gotten darker but thank heavens it has turned around.

Hell, I want to cut the federal law book in half so we can stop being the most imprisoned nation on earth.
I want more rights for people in issues of sex, marriage and what you can do.

I don't think most here are really fighting for more rights outside of the rich.

I think its super cool how millennials dont believe in our constitution, particularly the right to free speech. They are soooo great!

Are you fucking retarded? Young people are stupid as shit. Its part of being young.

What the hell is this nonsense? Put the crack pipe or pill bottle down

???????

I think its super cool how millennials dont believe in our constitution, particularly the right to free speech. They are soooo great!

Are you fucking retarded? Young people are stupid as shit. Its part of being young.
Most of them do. It's not what you see on TV. I run into very few that think like that. As a matter of fact I see a lot of them that want nothing to do with antifa and the shit people that get the news coverage. Don't let the news cycle tell you who they are anymore than those same talking heads tell you conservatives are racist. It's the same people putting both on air.

Most of them do. It's not what you see on TV. I run into very few that think like that. As a matter of fact I see a lot of them that want nothing to do with antifa and the shit people that get the news coverage. Don't let the news cycle tell you who they are anymore than those same talking heads tell you conservatives are racist. It's the same people putting both on air.

What?!!! A lot of young people want nothing to do with ANTIFA? Surely you jest!

What?!!! A lot of young people want nothing to do with ANTIFA? Surely you jest!
I do not jest. Most of them are embarrassed about it and being associated with them. They don't speak out though and that's a problem.

Yep, fighting for the right to make $15 an hour as an adult doing a job I mastered at 14 years old in late 80's for $3.25 per hour.

Back then a hamburger was 50 cents, today it's 80 cents.

In 1992 I bought a brand new bare bones Chevy Cavelier for $9900.

Today, a brand new Nissan Versa is $12,300.

So proud...just so very proud...

Yep, fighting for the right to make $15 an hour as an adult doing a job I mastered at 14 years old in late 80's for $3.25 per hour.

Looks like things are getting cheaper there.

I don't agree.

I think most younger people today are total losers.

In all honesty....they are pathetic losers.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

I've seen your taste in music so I know what generation you are from. You're the ones who sat by and let the left run roughshod over this once great nation, turning it into a cesspool of filth. What were you doing in your early 20s I wonder? Were you politically active? Somehow I doubt it. Is it the fault of genX or Y that they grew up fatherless? Their fault that they were subject to indoctrination by degenerate pop culture and the leftist public education system?

You were proud of a Chevy Cavalier, my god you have low expectations...

You were proud of a Chevy Cavalier, my god you have low expectations...
It was awesome.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

I've seen your taste in music so I know what generation you are from. You're the ones who sat by and let the left run roughshod over this once great nation, turning it into a cesspool of filth. What were you doing in your early 20s I wonder? Were you politically active? Somehow I doubt it. Is it the fault of genX or Y that they grew up fatherless? Their fault that they were subject to indoctrination by degenerate pop culture and the leftist public education system?
Thanks. I've go that monster on ignore.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

Now, now.....all that medication used for transition, The Great Goose, is affecting your mind.

I don't agree.

*cracks knuckles*

Now, now.....all that medication used for transition, The Great Goose, is affecting your mind.

And I have to say If people want to be transgenders, it's up to them

I will never be able to understand it The Great Goose, but hey, we all have free choice in life.

Forum List

Back