Harvard removes Bradley Manning's title

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

First off, I will NEVER refer to that treasonous faggot as a "her" or "Chelsea". It is a piece of shit, not even human in my opinion. This sick fuck deliberately joined the military to infiltrate and undermine our country. It should have been killed, not given prison time, and for damn sure not surgically mutilated at tax payer expense to coddle it's mental illness.

It disgusts me that a fetid piece of shit like that wasn't publicly executed on the WH lawn, but because we had a meat puppet faggot in office who supported the parasite's endeavors justice was never served.

Eventually it will commit suicide. Nearly all of these pieces of shit do. I will celebrate on that day.

First off, I will NEVER refer to that treasonous faggot as a "her" or "Chelsea". It is a piece of shit, not even human in my opinion. This sick fuck deliberately joined the military to infiltrate and undermine our country. It should have been killed, not given prison time, and for damn sure not surgically mutilated at tax payer expense to coddle it's mental illness.

It disgusts me that a fetid piece of shit like that wasn't publicly executed on the WH lawn, but because we had a meat puppet faggot in office who supported the parasite's endeavors justice was never served.

Eventually it will commit suicide. Nearly all of these pieces of shit do. I will celebrate on that day.

I thought the Leftist Maniacs ADORE Bradley-Chelsea-Whatever, did they not all have a collective orgasm when Obama let Bradley-Chelsea-Whatever out of prison?

Now they hate Him-Her-It-Whatever.

• Banned
I thought the Leftist Maniacs ADORE Bradley-Chelsea-Whatever, did they not all have a collective orgasm when Obama let Bradley-Chelsea-Whatever out of prison?

Now they hate Him-Her-It-Whatever.

Since when?

They hate Assange for exposing how the DNC fucked Bernie out of the nomination in favor of hitlery, but last I looked that piece of shit manning is a hero to them.

Chelsea Manning isn't a "she". He's a "he". A man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation (has he had the operation to cut it off yet?), and picked up a drug habit (hormones).

He's still a man, just a messed-up one.

Him pretending he is a woman is just an aid to telling who should be on top.

It's always remarkable to find out that so many conservatives are thinking about Chelsea Manning.

Forum List

Back