Hey Dems! How's that "Trump/Russian Collusion" thing coming along?

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

These things take time. Be patient.

Actually, I saw on the news that Facebook is getting quite a bit of unwanted attention because of their allowing Russian trolls to spread false narratives, and all that has come out because of the Mueller investigation.

I have all the time in the world. But seriously, I thought the left would have come up with something substantial by now.

I have all the time in the world. But seriously, I thought the left would have come up with something substantial by now.
Mewler is having a hard time finding something that the voters aren't going to laugh at. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Mewler is having a hard time finding something that the voters aren't going to laugh at. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
Yeah. The reason the entire Trump team lawyered themselves up is because they just can't stop laughing.

Yeah. The reason the entire Trump team lawyered themselves up is because they just can't stop laughing.
Nope. Lawyering up is essential when you're the target of a witch hunt.

Nope. Lawyering up is essential when you're the target of a witch hunt.
Yeah? Well, I guess as a member of the party that started countless with hunts over the last 8 years, I guess you'd know.

OP, we now know there was collusion to undermine the election. :woohoo:

Try looking at a legit, fake news site cuz you're not gonna find it on the alternative facts sites.

I haven't heard much about it lately. :dunno:
Probably because you're a dumb inbred with limited knowledge about where to find news. Like all the other inbreds that make this same exact thread, without knowing that there are updates every day.

Are these threads mocking the left's Russian collusion nonsense getting on your nerves?

RWNJ Pootarians should be ashamed.

Its not known fact. What more do you want?

Like I said, check the legit sources instead of the alt right crap.

In time. The investigations have just begun. This will not end to your liking, I expect.

Now they want to impeach Trump because his wife wears high heals...:laugh: Maybe they were Russian made spikes....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahaha

I haven't heard much about it lately. :dunno:
Probably because you're a dumb inbred with limited knowledge about where to find news. Like all the other inbreds that make this same exact thread, without knowing that there are updates every day.

Are these threads mocking the left's Russian collusion nonsense getting on your nerves?

RWNJ Pootarians should be ashamed.

Its not known fact. What more do you want?

Like I said, check the legit sources instead of the alt right crap.

LOL so that's a yes okay good to know.

In time. The investigations have just begun. This will not end to your liking, I expect.
I'm sure you would like them to drag on for the next 8 years. They are already wearing thin, so I don't thing you will get your wish.

Forum List

Back