Young gay couple 'jump to their deaths from a bridge after kissing in final photograph' in Armenia, after abuse by parents & intolerance made them run

Damn. Didn't rumpNbump think a good BJ would be a better way to exit the stage ?
Ah yeah. Ol Peter Saint might not have handy wipes down yonder

200.gif

Attention whores.

"We'll jump off a bridge, that'll show them..."
I have to second this. What made them think that jumping to their deaths would make things better, especially when doing such a thing only added to their list of wrong doings? My only question for them if they were still here would be this: What matters more to you where the Lord's judgement is concerned, how you lived or how you die?

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

Sad story. I am at least somewhat comforted by the fact that it's the children of bigots who tend to take their lives these days whereas the gay children who come from loving and accepting homes are pretty much just living normal lives.

Sounds like they demanded to be accepted in their home town.
They could have just moved to America. We celebrate homosexuality here.

American: "Why did you leave England."
Brit: "Because of homosexuality."
American: "How so?"
Brit: "First they made it acceptable.
Then they made it fashionable.
I needed to leave before they made it mandatory."

Thats the problem with being young and being in transition from teen to adult.
It doesn't matter who or what you are.............you think you're old enough that you know everything, when in fact you know absolutely nothing.

You're raised in a "bubble". And in this bubble, it's basically you and your family. You think the whole world works the way your parents do, and nobody has any different views or opinions, or way of life. When you think this way, and feel this way, it feels like impending doom on your soul.

If they can't see outside the bubble, into the real world, then.......regardless of who or what they are........they are dooming themselves without doing any research or even attempting to burst that bubble and leave.

The only thing I for one could be sorry for is if the story turned out to be just as they say alleged.

Holy shit! Talk about adding insult to injury. They pressed charges against one of the jumpers. :laughing0301:

"A criminal action was brought by part 1 of article 110 of the Criminal Code - causing somebody to commit suicide or make an attempt of suicide by indirect willfulness or by negligence."

Parents don't believe their son could have committed suicide
That young man does not sound like he was abused by his parents. Propaganda thread.

Last edited:
The republic of Armenia is only around 3 million and the shocking suicide rate in 2019 was 3.3%. Sumthin ain't right in Armenia and it probably has nothing to do with being homosexual.

Forum List

Back