Brittney Griner Better Pray Biden Isn't Reelected

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Hope she's enjoying the black choice for president. Tens of thousands of her Brothas and sistas worked hard to install the incompetent jackass in da White House

Hope she's enjoying the black choice for president. Tens of thousands of her Brothas and sistas worked hard to install the incompetent jackass in da White House

What does Biden have to do with Griner breaking Russian laws?

What's your point?

They're sending her to a labor camp. A RUSSIAN labor camp
My point is google.com is about as reliable a news source as my left ass cheek. But calm down, I'm on your side. I think it's a total hoot that Brittney could spend several years making canteens for the Russian Army.

Brittney Griner Better Pray Biden Isn't Reelected

It doesn't matter.

Assuming it ever returns to the U.S., Biden will no longer be President by the time it returns. It's likely that Biden won't even still be alive, by then. Even if Biden does et reelected, and fully serve a second term as President, that will be over before Ms. Griner is let out of prison.

I still think it's a shame that it chose to smuggle drugs into Russian, rather than Malaysia. In Malaysia, they know what to do with drug smugglers.

What does Biden have to do with Griner breaking Russian laws?

I was trying to figure out the same thing. They believe Trump will start a war with Russia to free someone that broke Russian law, no matter how stupid that law is?

We are supposed to think Trump would be able to negotiate with the Russians unlike how he was able to do with China?

I was trying to figure out the same thing. They believe Trump will start a war with Russia to free someone that broke Russian law, no matter how stupid that law is?

We are supposed to think Trump would be able to negotiate with the Russians unlike how he was able to do with China?

I think it is a bit of a stretch to think that Trump would even want to do such a thing.

LOL....Maybe Tater will pardon her.....That will do the trick right?

MiniatureQueasyCaribou-size_restricted.gif

If Trump were in office she would have been back, because he and Putin are cool like that.

If Trump were in office she would have been back, because he and Putin are cool like that.
Trump certainly would have tried to get her out.

The reason Griner is even there is that she honestly thought she would be safer there than in racist America and would have more rights.

And if she is forced to die in a Russian cell, she would probably die thinking that still.

That is the power of the cool aid Leftists drink.

She is now a political prisoner.

Putin things Biden wants her released and is waiting for him to come begging.

Problem is, Biden could care less.

It's unlikely that any subsequent President will give any more of a shit over this freak than Biden does.

Let it rot in Russian prison for the full nine years to which it has been sentenced.

Forum List

Back