Young Anti-Vaxx Nurse DIES Of Coronavirus After Hospitalization In Louisiana!

Several party of slavery supporters in this forum falsely claimed that president Trump said the virus was a hoax.

Disinformation.

Hey, racist piece of shit n!gger, why are you not bitching about that?

You're a low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
I welcome your hatred!

Sit and seethe you little piss aunt.
*Ant

Better watch the IQ references

Several party of slavery supporters in this forum falsely claimed that president Trump said the virus was a hoax.

Disinformation.

Hey, racist piece of shit n!gger, why are you not bitching about that?

You're a low IQ subhuman piece of shit.
I welcome your hatred!

Sit and seethe you little piss aunt.
I reported that post, and the mods removed it.

But will Muhammed face any sanction for deliberately, knowingly bypassing the filter? Will he get any time-out from the board?

This is how we see how things are run here. When it matters.

And he just did it again. He's laughing at the moderators at this point, knowing they won't do anything to him.

I can tell you folks are all torn up with grief over her passing, huh? You're practically beating off in glee when a person who distrusts this vaccine dies for their lack of trust. Did it ever occur to you that part of the reason a lot of Americans are refusing this vaccine is that they've lost trust in ANY kind of authority and even any government or media outlets?

That's a natural progression when media and government have shown time and again for years, that they are fully willing to lie for political ends. The truth is, despite all the propaganda associated with this drama, the overall percentages of morbidity and mortality have not increased. The stats concerning who was dying have not changed significantly. If you are 70 or older, if you are obese, if you have lung or circulatory issues, you are at much greater risk of dying or having serious, long-term sequelae.

Every death is a tragedy for their families and no doubt some will die who might not have, had they taken this vaccine but the numbers of people who have died or had serious sequelae after taking the vaccine are far greater than the norm for previous vaccines that relied on boosting the body's immune response. THAT is also a factor for those who are trying to decide whether to have the jab or not.

1626448924777.png

They sell isolation bubbles that work even better than those masks and social distancing and I think all of you deathly scared of COVID should go live in one and leave those of us interacting with the world alone.

Do you need a coloring book or crayons while you're in there?

I would offer a puppy to hug but it might be infected.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

But will Muhammed face any sanction for deliberately, knowingly bypassing the filter? Will he get any time-out from the board?

Brother Synth, I've peeped the game from very early on in my time here.

The MODs are almost all hard rightwingers, and they're all biased.

They tend to promote members having to report "infractions" on one another in order for them to actually do something, however, that only seems to be the case when the "infraction" is done by a rightwinger, almost all to a man, they snap into action whenever any actual or even potential "infraction" is committed by a leftwinger.

I don't play that game w/them, never have. I just call it out in the open right here in the threads.

The best disinfectant is sunshine.

But unless and until these radical far rightwing MODs are rooted out, nothing will change.

Good thoughts though, so thank you.

They tend to promote members having to report "infractions", however, that only seems to be the case when the "infraction" is done by a rightwinger, almost all to a man, they snap into action whenever any actual or even potential "infraction" is committed by a leftwinger.

I don't play that game w/them, never have. I just call it out in the open right here in the threads.

But unless and until these radical far rightwing MODs are rooted out, nothing will change.

Oooh bold type is intimidating

And so it begins, folk spreading disinformation are dying for their misguided, if not corrupt cause...

For every one of these anecdotal examples you have, I have one or somebody wishes they had and got them vax.

I haven't got it and I feel great. I'll bet I'm in way better physical shape than everybody on this fucking form.

Covid is literally the cold virus. Literally.

Why the fuck were they cutting the aids virus in the shots in Europe? What the fuck was that all about?

Why is the government giving big Pharma liability protection for vaccine injuries?

Do you bother to even think about any of this shit or are you just a mindless propaganda mouthpiece?

They tend to promote members having to report "infractions" on one another in order for them to actually do something, however, that only seems to be the case when the "infraction" is done by a rightwinger, almost all to a man, they snap into action whenever any actual or even potential "infraction" is committed by a leftwinger.

Well, that sure does it, Marc.

To protest the injustice, I believe your only real course of action is now self-immolation.

Forum List

Back