Richard Sherman and 'Karen' the 9-1-1 operator

pimp hand.gif

Yo...sometime you juss gotta slap a beeeeatch!

What a dick 9-1-1 opeartor!

Fire that fucking c*** immediately! Christ almighty, there is an emergency and the god damn dispatcher wants to lecture and chastize his distrought wife. The wife was better under pressure than that stupid dispatcher.

Someone needs to tell that woman to never call the po po on a Black man. He could have been killed.

No great loss
I would be a devastating loss for her. She wasnt thinking rationally. White people hate Sherman because he is super intelligent and a star football player.

I don't hate him, just another self entitled jock that's looking at serious repercussions.

Anger issues
He was drunk and dealing with some issues. Its not like he started an insurrection because he lost an election or something.

That operator should definitely lose her job. I understood every word Ms Sherman said. Well, he'll be cooling his heels for awhile.

Free-agent cornerback Richard Sherman is facing several charges, including one on suspicion of burglary domestic violence, after he was arrested at his wife's parents' residence in Redmond, Washington, early Wednesday.​
Redmond Police Department Chief Darrell Lowe said at a news conference Wednesday that Sherman also faces charges of suspicion of resisting arrest and malicious mischief. In addition, Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead said at the news conference that his department is also ready to refer Sherman to prosecutors for possible misdemeanor DUI and hit-and-run charges related to a separate incident Wednesday.​
Sherman sustained minor lacerations to a lower leg and ankle and was treated at a local hospital as a result of contact from a police dog, which was used in his apprehension, Lowe said. An officer at the scene also received minor injuries, he said.​
Sherman was booked at 6:08 a.m. PT Wednesday at the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle. Records state he was denied bail, but a spokesman for the Redmond Police Department told ESPN that is standard procedure for suspects of domestic violence until they can appear before a judge.​

Someone needs to tell that woman to never call the po po on a Black man. He could have been killed.

No great loss
I would be a devastating loss for her. She wasnt thinking rationally. White people hate Sherman because he is super intelligent and a star football player.

I don't hate him, just another self entitled jock that's looking at serious repercussions.

Anger issues
He was drunk and dealing with some issues. Its not like he started an insurrection because he lost an election or something.
What does insurrection have to do with thread topic?

Oh wait, TDS kicking in again?

No great loss
Oh, and we get informed every other second how SUPER intelligent he is. Every time a black guy can communicate a cogent thought we are always told how BRILLIANT they are. Speaks lowly of the rest I think, but that is just the racism of low expectations.

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

Oh how brilliant this one is...AND he can play sports ball too!

No great loss
Oh, and we get informed every other second how SUPER intelligent he is. Every time a black guy can communicate a cogent thought we are always told how BRILLIANT they are. Speaks lowly of the rest I think, but that is just the racism of low expectations.

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

Yeah not too many people white or Black that are super intelligent and super athletic. White people hate the Black ones though.

No great loss

Anger issues
What does insurrection have to do with thread topic?

Oh wait, TDS kicking in again?
Comparing crimes. Youre good with someone attacking the capitol but cast judgement on someone being drunk and belligerent.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

Yeah not too many people white or Black that are super intelligent and super athletic. White people hate the Black ones though.
All people marvel at statistical outliers.
However, help me out here. What exactly has he produced that would indicate 'brilliance'?
When I think of brilliance I think of Da Vinci, Newton, Mozart, Tesla.
Please help me here. What would indicate brilliance in this case? Breaking down a shotgun formation? Help me out.

No great loss

Polly want a cracker?

..SQUAWK!

All people marvel at statistical outliers.
However, help me out here. What exactly has he produced that would indicate 'brilliance'?
When I think of brilliance I think of Da Vinci, Newton, Mozart, Tesla.
Please help me here. What would indicate brilliance in this case? Breaking down a shotgun formation? Help me out.
Not sure what you are looking for? Far as I know he doesnt write any music and his job is playing professional football. Doesnt leave much time to be an engineer or a scientist. I'm not sure I can help you. Youre white and therefore not intelligent enough to recognize intelligence in others.

White people hate Sherman because he is super intelligent and a star football player.

Don't be a dick by pulling the racist card here. 'White people' don't hate him for those things, in fact don't hate him at all. Atleast around here. He was our Seahawks sweetheart by helping take us to and win the Superbowl. He's a great player on the field and a good man off the field. He's done alot of great things for the communities but right now as a free agent he's having a hard time of it. I hope he gets the help & support he needs to get him back on track.

Forum List

Back