you'd think racism was the only discrimination known to man (or woman... sorry about that)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
yeh, to hear lefties speak (which is reminiscent of fingernails on chalkboards) there is only one type of discrimination that matters... maybe only one type PERIOD

But I have been discriminated so many times before on the basis of so many different "irregularities" I couldn't help, one being my religion. I cannot help which religion I find to be the best.. and yet there are many who hate my religion... Then there have been numerous other things people did not like about me and because they didn't like it, they thought they should be free to cause me pain and suffering and deprive me of rights...

I guess I should have taken to the streets with a huge sign and maybe destroyed some gummit property... sigh

As it is, my hideous religion would frown on that... so..

so now I myself hate my religion...

(joke)

Ugly people face some of the worst discrimination.

are u calling me ugly?

well, there are more beautiful people than I... but I wouldn't put myself in that category.. However, I do get your point.. Ugly people cannot get certain jobs...

sad.. but hey.. In the next life, all will be Just..

I discriminate regularly against businesses that make their shopping, gun free zones (unless state law stipulates, such as bars in TN, though I don't like it), credit cards with annual fees or interest rates above 10% over prime after introductory period such as all store sponsored credit cards, businesses that charge you to shop (though we do keep a Sam's membership, young people that (though less than there used to be) wear their pants hanging off their ass, and people that do not properly handle their weapons in public or on ranges. I have gotten a lot better since retirement. I no longer care if your hair is beyond regulation.

are u calling me ugly?

well, there are more beautiful people than I... but I wouldn't put myself in that category.. However, I do get your point.. Ugly people cannot get certain jobs...

sad.. but hey.. In the next life, all will be Just..
I'm not calling anybody ugly?

Forum List

Back