You will never guess what the Clintons pay in taxes and give to charity.

Clintons Paid $3.6 Million in Taxes in 2015

Their combined income was $10.6 million.
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2015 after earning $10.6 million, according to a tax return released by her campaign.

The couple donated 9.8% of their adjusted gross income and paid an effective federal tax rate of 34.2%. Their effective state and local tax rate was 9%.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

By any measure, though, Hillary Clinton and her husband have satisfied the Buffett Rule thatshe'd like to impose if elected. Under that rule, anyone with adjusted gross income over $1 million would have to pay a minimum of 30% of their income in taxes.

Here's how much Hillary Clinton pays in taxes

In a statement released by her campaign, Hillary Clinton said the couple has paid nearly $44 million in federal taxes on $141.9 million in income since 2006, and donated nearly $15 million to charity.

"We've come a long way from my days going door-to-door for the Children's Defense Fund and earning $16,450 as a young law professor in Arkansas — and we owe it to the opportunities America provides," she said.

------------------------------

Remember, Romney paid 14% for one year. He only released one year of tax returns.

You got to give it to Hillary. She walks the walk.

No they didn't....they hid their money in their foundation.....just like buffet and gates....and they get huge tax breaks for the money they have their.......they are the biggest crooks this country ever created......96% of their giving went to themselves.....
No they didn't....they hid their money in their foundation
Have any concrete proof not from the gatewaypundit or brietbart which have a record of dishonesty and blatant lies?
get huge tax breaks
Hillary paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2016, with earnings of $10.6 million. I don't see what huge tax breaks you're talking about.
96% of their giving went to themselves.....
Where have you heard this?
Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch
They don't rate the Donald J. Trump foundation. Odd that.

Odd everyone gets an A..or B+..do they hand out participation trophies too?

I think I will set up a foundation, give to it my charitable contributions, essentially paying myself. What a scam, and retarded libs fall for it.

Republicans talk about transparency and don't care whether or not Trump should post his tax returns.

Forum List

Back