You will never guess what the Clintons pay in taxes and give to charity.

The Clintons didn't give a dime....they're broke, remember? You can bet most of that was from their 'charity', the vast majority of that going to pay for their 'expenses'.

Have any concrete proof not from the gatewaypundit or brietbart which have a record of dishonesty and blatant lies?
Hillary paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2016, with earnings of $10.6 million. I don't see what huge tax breaks you're talking about.
Where have you heard this?
Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

They are billionaires who hide their money in their foundation.....
The foundation actually helps people. Next.

No...it doesn't........it spends most of its money on the clintons...and steals donations intended for the poor...do some research...
I've done my research. Have you? Notice how you can't provide any concrete evidence and instead link to a page about how all private foundations are allegedly to avoid taxes.

Look.....the clintons have been corrupt their whole lives.......you are part of the Borg collective...they can't even hide their corruption from their own party anymore.....
Saying the clintons have been corrupt their whole lives is nonsense. Look, I used to be a part of the hivemind that hated Hillary until I stepped back and did my research. Hillary is a qualified woman, she has experience, and she is a million times better then Donald Trump.

They are billionaires who hide their money in their foundation.....

No...it doesn't........it spends most of its money on the clintons...and steals donations intended for the poor...do some research...
I've done my research. Have you? Notice how you can't provide any concrete evidence and instead link to a page about how all private foundations are allegedly to avoid taxes.

Look.....the clintons have been corrupt their whole lives.......you are part of the Borg collective...they can't even hide their corruption from their own party anymore.....
Saying the clintons have been corrupt their whole lives is nonsense. Look, I used to be a part of the hivemind that hated Hillary until I stepped back and did my research. Hillary is a qualified woman, she has experience, and she is a million times better then Donald Trump.

Where did you do your research.....the clinton foundation..........sorry, you are clueless....they are corrupt through and through....

Clintons Paid $3.6 Million in Taxes in 2015

Their combined income was $10.6 million.
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2015 after earning $10.6 million, according to a tax return released by her campaign.

The couple donated 9.8% of their adjusted gross income and paid an effective federal tax rate of 34.2%. Their effective state and local tax rate was 9%.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

By any measure, though, Hillary Clinton and her husband have satisfied the Buffett Rule thatshe'd like to impose if elected. Under that rule, anyone with adjusted gross income over $1 million would have to pay a minimum of 30% of their income in taxes.

Here's how much Hillary Clinton pays in taxes

In a statement released by her campaign, Hillary Clinton said the couple has paid nearly $44 million in federal taxes on $141.9 million in income since 2006, and donated nearly $15 million to charity.

"We've come a long way from my days going door-to-door for the Children's Defense Fund and earning $16,450 as a young law professor in Arkansas — and we owe it to the opportunities America provides," she said.

------------------------------

Remember, Romney paid 14% for one year. He only released one year of tax returns.

You got to give it to Hillary. She walks the walk.

Personal Income.
What about their Foundation?
Bill Gates pulls off the same nonsense.

Where did you do your research.....the clinton foundation..........sorry, you are clueless....they are corrupt through and through....
You can look up how charities are rated and what a charity puts money towards. Simply claiming they are corrupt without any evidence is lame. The witchhunt against the clintons is pathetic.

Did they pay taxes on all their bribes, or just the ones that didn't go to their foundation?
Which bribes?
Have any concrete proof that their using the foundation for some shady purpose?
Charity Ratings | America's Most Independent, Assertive Charity Watchdog | CharityWatch

You know, the companies and foreign government's bribes.
Name them.

Contributor and Grantor Information
Pathetic. You mean to tell me every contributor to the clinton foundation is attempting to get favors?

No.

Which bribes?

You know, the companies and foreign government's bribes.
Name them.

Contributor and Grantor Information
Pathetic. You mean to tell me every contributor to the clinton foundation is attempting to get favors?

No.
So name the ones that are. It shouldn't be to hard.

No.

The uranium guys were a big one. And any nation that had dealings with the State Department while she was screwing things up there. And anyone who hopes she'll favor them if she's elected.

It's probably quicker to pick out the few that weren't bribes.

No.

The uranium guys were a big one. And any nation that had dealings with the State Department while she was screwing things up there. And anyone who hopes she'll favor them if she's elected.

There was another one....one of many....a Swedis tech company was selling to Iran and got a warning from the U.S.......so they hired bill the rapist to do a speech...and seven days later the State Department issued a policy that the company would be allowed to police itself.......

Witch-hunts are a venerable Conservative tradition. It is disrespectful, David, to point out the folly of their ways.
This is Tradition, dammit!

Witch-hunts are a venerable Conservative tradition. It is disrespectful, David, to point out the folly of their ways.
This is Tradition, dammit!

Except...hilary is a witch....and she has done everything she has been accused of doing.........

No.

Drawing from this:
In Defense of the Clinton Foundation
Ingeniously, Bill Clinton set up his annual foundation conclave, CGI, as a clearinghouse between other foundations, wealthy donors, NGOs, governments and businesses — to meet face-to-face with charities working on the front lines of poverty alleviation, education and healthcare.

At CGI, the Clinton Foundation doesn’t encourage donations to itself (though it easily could have), but instead seeks "commitments" from donors to other charitable organizations to improve global health and wellness, increase economic opportunities for women in less-developed nations, reduce childhood obesity, and spur economic growth in countries that desperately need the help.

After those commitments are made, no money flows into the Clinton Foundation. Donors honor their pledges directly with the charities.

Over 10 years, CGI meetings have resulted in more than 3,100 commitments to action, deploying more than $100 billion which has been used to improve the lives of more than 430 million people in 180 countries around the world.
Read that and let it sink in.
Moving on:
Probably because of this track record, no one is really questioning the actual work of the foundation. Instead, the accusations argue that the Clintons engaged in quid pro quo transactions — raising foundation money while Hillary allegedly gave favorable treatment to the donors through her position as chief of the State Department.
One claim is that to help a major donor to the foundation, Hillary as secretary of state, changed her position and supported the Colombia Free Trade Agreement, which was ratified in 2011.

In another instance, again to help the same donor, the U.S. government agreed to give a Russian company ownership of Uranium One, a firm which controls approximately 20 percent of the uranium mines in the U.S.

Knowing a bit how this administration works, it is preposterous to think that President Obama or his White House approved any deal to benefit the Clinton Foundation or one of its donors.

Here's the bomb you don't want to deal with:
In the case of Colombia, it had made tremendous strides in improving its human rights situation during the period Hillary Clinton changed her position. And, as it turned out, the Clinton donor had sold out his stake in Uranium One years before the Russians bought the company.

Importantly, The New York Times reported that no less than nine federal agencies and officials including the Defense, Treasury and Energy Departments, as well as the White House, had to approve the Uranium One deal.

Jose Fernandez, who held the position of the department's principal representative on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), which reviewed the sale, told The Wall Street Journal: "Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter."

No.

the Clinton donor had sold out his stake in Uranium One years before the Russians bought the company.
Address this. Also, this:
Importantly, The New York Times reported that no less than nine federal agencies and officials including the Defense, Treasury and Energy Departments, as well as the White House, had to approve the Uranium One deal.

Here you go David 42.

Pinchuk. Hillary let him trade with Iran. He's given millions from his foundation to the Clinton Foundation. As a matter of fact, Ukrainian left wing oligarchs have been THE biggest contributors to the Clinton Foundation. Beating out even Saudi Arabia and Britain.

And the Ukrainian donors also got an overthrow of the Ukrainian government. :) With US assistance. And they are now the key players again in the Ukraine. They hold the purse strings.

But back to the fortune that Pinchuk made while Hillary looked the other way.

World
Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran
By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

From the article:

"The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton.

In November 2014, the now-retired Republican congressman, Steve Stockman, wrote to the US Department of the Treasury, questioning Interpipe’s dealings with Iran."

Here you go David 42.

Pinchuk. Hillary let him trade with Iran. He's given millions from his foundation to the Clinton Foundation. As a matter of fact, Ukrainian left wing oligarchs have been THE biggest contributors to the Clinton Foundation. Beating out even Saudi Arabia and Britain.

And the Ukrainian donors also got an overthrow of the Ukrainian government. :) With US assistance. And they are now the key players again in the Ukraine. They hold the purse strings.

World
By Rory Ross On 4/18/15 at 6:15 AM

From the article:

"The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton.

In November 2014, the now-retired Republican congressman, Steve Stockman, wrote to the US Department of the Treasury, questioning Interpipe’s dealings with Iran."

Hillary let him trade with Iran.
However, US sanctions laws are complex and, in certain areas, ill-defined.
Funny how you left that out. If you understood how the clinton foundation handled contributions, you would know that hardly any money goes into the clintons pockets personally.
The person in charge of this list of non-US companies is the Secretary of State, who between 2009 to 2013 – the period during which Pinchuk’s company was trading with Iran – was Hillary Clinton.
She's in charge of the list, is she also responsible for sanction laws? Oh, and this story is old by the way.
Yeah, and Clinton is definitely responsible for that.. :alcoholic:
What evidence do you have that Hillary looked the other way?

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2015 after earning $10.6 million, according to a tax return released by her campaign.

The couple donated 9.8% of their adjusted gross income and paid an effective federal tax rate of 34.2%. Their effective state and local tax rate was 9%.

Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump

By any measure, though, Hillary Clinton and her husband have satisfied the Buffett Rule thatshe'd like to impose if elected. Under that rule, anyone with adjusted gross income over $1 million would have to pay a minimum of 30% of their income in taxes.

In a statement released by her campaign, Hillary Clinton said the couple has paid nearly $44 million in federal taxes on $141.9 million in income since 2006, and donated nearly $15 million to charity.

"We've come a long way from my days going door-to-door for the Children's Defense Fund and earning $16,450 as a young law professor in Arkansas — and we owe it to the opportunities America provides," she said.

Remember, Romney paid 14% for one year. He only released one year of tax returns.

Did they pay taxes on all their bribes, or just the ones that didn't go to their foundation?
Which bribes?

Guy....those foundations are ways of cheating on your taxes....buffet, and Gates do it...and the clintons not only hide their money...they launder bribes through the foundation.....

Articles: Private Foundations: Benefactors or Malefactors?

The modern system, in summary, works like this. A rich family or corporation creates an endowment to further "charitable" causes selected by the founder, subject only to extremely loose standards of public good. By way of example, the charitable purposes of foundations established by the Buffett family promote abortion rights, education of poor children, nuclear non-proliferation, environmental protection, and human rights. The endowment is donated free of gift tax, and is also removed from the reach of otherwise applicable death taxes. Moreover, the founder receives an immediate deduction from his income taxes for the gift, in effect getting 35% or more of it back from the taxpayers.

The foundation invariably takes this money and invests it. Although foundations do have to pay taxes on so-called "unrelated business income" (UBI), investment earnings are not considered UBI and thus are free from income tax. If, as some politicians argue, lower taxes on capital gains, interest, and dividends constitute a subsidy for the rich, this tax-free universe for foundations is Valhalla itself.

In 1969 the Congress placed some limitation on the Topsy-like growth of private foundations by imposing an "excise tax" to the extent -- and only to the extent -- that the foundations do not "pay out" at least 5% of the endowment's current value in any year. Because foundation investment earnings historically almost invariably exceeded that "distributable" amount, most have had excess earnings to add to the endowment each year.

Apologists for private foundations argue that these remarkable benefits are a well-tuned public policy to support charities. They equate their activities with those of schools, institutions for the performing and fine arts, hospitals, and other "operating charities." The private foundations argue that, like conventional charities, they are being subsidized for doing work the government would otherwise have to perform. It is against this claim that their conduct should be measured.

The first consideration is that they do not support works that the people, acting through their governments, consider wholesome and helpful. They make grants only to those causes their founders and trustees have decided are more important than what government does. Notwithstanding the warm sentiments Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and others have for higher taxes, their foundations' very existence shows disapproval for what the government does and how it does it. If they felt otherwise, they would be more efficient in their largesse by foregoing foundations, paying income taxes on their investments, and dying with these assets in their taxable estates.

A more important consideration is that private foundations do not even support their own goals. The tax code has paradoxically encouraged giving for charity, but not spending on charity. The founder, as noted, receives an immediate tax deduction as if he had put money in the hands of the needy instead of an "endowment." But the empirical evidence is that the "gift" stays in the foundation's money bin forever and is never used to support foundation goals.

Read more: Articles: Private Foundations: Benefactors or Malefactors?
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Invests it? Or spends it on people who need help? I guess that could be considered an investment.

Their wealth is dirty money for the most part. Do any other professionals besides politicians get several hundred thousand for a speech lasting a few minutes?

No they didn't....they hid their money in their foundation.....just like buffet and gates....and they get huge tax breaks for the money they have their.......they are the biggest crooks this country ever created......96% of their giving went to themselves.....
No they didn't....they hid their money in their foundation
Have any concrete proof not from the gatewaypundit or brietbart which have a record of dishonesty and blatant lies?
get huge tax breaks
Hillary paid $3.6 million in federal income taxes in 2016, with earnings of $10.6 million. I don't see what huge tax breaks you're talking about.
96% of their giving went to themselves.....
Where have you heard this?
They don't rate the Donald J. Trump foundation. Odd that.

Forum List

Back