You white people were conned!

Well, Healthcare may not have reached a consensus but Trump will get his Supreme Court nominee no matter. Healthcare will come later when Obama care implodes once and for all.

Well, Healthcare may not have reached a consensus but Trump will get his Supreme Court nominee no matter. Healthcare will come later when Obama care implodes once and for all.
Either way Obama wins. At first there was no no healthcare directive. Obama forced the issue and now the only debate is on how to improve it which I know for a fact Obama is cool with.

Yes, most of Trump's voters were white, but that still doesn't mean most whites support him.

He got a larger percentage of the black and hispanic vote than predicted. God knows why.
Uncle Toms and Tio Toms. No real Black or Mexican person voted for Drumpf.

In fact it's the opposite. Real black and Mexican Americans voted for Trump.

Probably a lot of the ones that Reagan gave amnesty to and their offspring.

(Not black people, they don't be needin' no amnesty)

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.

Yes, most of Trump's voters were white, but that still doesn't mean most whites support him.

He got a larger percentage of the black and hispanic vote than predicted. God knows why.

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.
Thats a pipe dream not a fact. No real Black or Mexican person voted for Drumpf. Only uncle toms and tio toms.

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.
Thats a pipe dream not a fact. No real Black or Mexican person voted for Drumpf. Only uncle toms and tio toms.

Did you make up tio tom? tio tomas :p

You made it up didn't ya? :badgrin:

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.

No dummy. I said tio toms. Plural.

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.

So you acknowledge there were many. 3 million plus maybe? :)

Jobs maybe, amnesty not.

So you acknowledge there were many. 3 million plus maybe? :)
3 million is not many. Thats a small minority dummy. Didnt you learn to count in school?
clear.png
clear.png

Every major initiative that #45 has presented has been shot down and crashed in flames.

From "the wall" that U.S. taxpayers WILL end up paying for, to his immigration ban( which convieniently excluded countries that he has business interests in) was shot down twice, then his incompetent Speaker, who snowed his dumb ass about having enough votes to replace the existing ACA, but with what?

And finally, EVERY current Supreme Court justice is aligned against his choice for that position.

Even "Uncle Remus" Clarance Thomas, took a stand on that one.

Those jackasses have the House AND the Senate and still are too inept to accomplish anything.

Comedy.

Last edited:
So, you thought Trump and his team of knights was going to repeal Obamacare, "drain the swamp" etc. so that you won't have to pay for all of those blacks and immigrants.

Turns out you were totally played! At the first sign of trouble, Trump runs from responsibility to protect his own image, and lets Obamacare stand.

Now, my only interest in this is the glee that we feel at white people being played...by one of their own. It's just so funny and satisfying, it happens over and over again and you keep falling for it. I think its in white people's DNA to get suckered.

If you think all, or even most white people voted for Trump you are wrong. Less than half
So, you thought Trump and his team of knights was going to repeal Obamacare, "drain the swamp" etc. so that you won't have to pay for all of those blacks and immigrants.

Turns out you were totally played! At the first sign of trouble, Trump runs from responsibility to protect his own image, and lets Obamacare stand.

Now, my only interest in this is the glee that we feel at white people being played...by one of their own. It's just so funny and satisfying, it happens over and over again and you keep falling for it. I think its in white people's DNA to get suckered.

Anyone with any common sense would have known that none of his B.S. was even possible. Build a wall at the expense of another country? Enforce an travel ban targeting countries were less of a threat than countries that he does business in? Repeal a healthcare system without a viable replacement?

The irony is that so many people(not just white) hated that "black man" in the "white house" with such a vengeance that they were willing to sell their souls to an orange devil wearing a beaver on his head to exorcise his legacy from history.

Comedy at its finest.
It goes well with your stupidity on steroids.

If you think all, or even most white people voted for Trump you are wrong. Less than half

Anyone with any common sense would have known that none of his B.S. was even possible. Build a wall at the expense of another country? Enforce an travel ban targeting countries were less of a threat than countries that he does business in? Repeal a healthcare system without a viable replacement?

The irony is that so many people(not just white) hated that "black man" in the "white house" with such a vengeance that they were willing to sell their souls to an orange devil wearing a beaver on his head to exorcise his legacy from history.

Comedy at its finest.
It goes well with your stupidity on steroids.
Then if my "stupidity" annoys you so much, try posting something intelligent to dispute it, fool. Otherwise, STFU.

Forum List

Back