Remember when Republicans were blue and Democrats were red?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Then Democrats wanted to flip because they claimed red means communism.

Democrats ONLY SEE COLOR FIRST.

They are pulling out the TRUMP IS RACIST card again.

So played out.

The head of the Dems is a rich old white man.

Obama is an entitled ivy leager indoctrinated into communism at Harvard.

Over 3 million illegals flooded the southern border in 2023. This is in specific violation of the Constitution.

Odd, the Dems love to violate the Constitution unless it does not help them get money and power….then all of a sudden the Constitution MUST BE FOLLOWED.

Get a helmet folks, 2024 is going to be a mess. If you think the Dems are just going to follow the will of the people, you are sorely mistaken.

To disrupt the election, they are going to pull a lot of shenanigans.

So played out.

Over 3 million illegals flooded the southern border in 2023. This is in specific violation of the Constitution.

Odd, the Dems love to violate the Constitution unless it does not help them get money and power….then all of a sudden the Constitution MUST BE FOLLOWED.

Get a helmet folks, 2024 is going to be a mess. If you think the Dems are just going to follow the will of the people, you are sorely mistaken.

That was before they started kissing Putin’s ass.

The last time the GOP got more votes in a presidential contest was 2004. You have to go back to the 1988 for the last time before that.

When do you like the Constitution and when is it bad?

Electoral college bad, but 14th ammendment section 3 MUST BE FOLLOWED!! EVEN IF WE MUST LIE TO REMOVE A CANDIDATE FROM THE BALLOT.

I don't like the Three-Fifths compromise, I'm glad the Fourteen Amendment took it out. Unfortunately it neglected to remove its last vestige, the Electoral College, at that time.

Why do you only want campaigning in California, New York, Florida, and Texas?

What in the Federalist papers do you disagree with for the electoral college?

Why do you only want campaigning in California, New York, Florida, and Texas?

I don't agree with your premise, but if you think it's bad for presidential campaigns to focus exclusively on a tiny subset of states I don't see how you could support the status quo. We all know exactly which states will get the campaign resources this year.

What in the Federalist papers do you disagree with for the electoral college?

The Electoral College as it functions today functions in exactly the opposite way of what's described in Federalist No. 68. It's a complete inversion of the concept.

The only reason that the current Red/Blue designation is used is because that is the way USA Today did it in the 2000 Presidential race. For some reason it stuck.

It really doesn't mean anything because there is no such thing as Red/Blue states.

It is America that is Conservative and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that are batshit crazy Liberal.

I still cannot get over that the cult claims every Republican is racist, but they elected a rich old white man.

NOTHING WAS STOPPING THE DEMS FROM ELECTING A BLACK WOMAN. Race is a tool the cult uses. They are in fact, racist.

The only reason that the current Red/Blue designation is used is because that is the way USA Today did it in the 2000 Presidential race. For some reason it stuck.

It really doesn't mean anything because there is no such thing as Red/Blue states.

It is America that is Conservative and the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that are batshit crazy Liberal.
~~~~~~
In either case, Democrats have created sanctuary plantation cities throughout America enhancing high crime, and squalor throughout.

So played out.

Remember when you lied about what your link says?

I do, it happened today at about 10 minutes after 9 am central time

I don't agree with your premise, but if you think it's bad for presidential campaigns to focus exclusively on a tiny subset of states I don't see how you could support the status quo. We all know exactly which states will get the campaign resources this year.

The Electoral College as it functions today functions in exactly the opposite way of what's described in Federalist No. 68. It's a complete inversion of the concept.
The electoral college prevents America from becoming a one-party country, like Cuba or Venezuela.
The Democrats are totalitarian tyrants.

Another obvious sample of the racism on the left.

They did not want the President of Harvard to resign SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK.

They say the right called for her resignation because they are racist.

I say ANY University President who commits plagarism should be removed….PERIOD.

However, the left says blacks may plagiarize. I say no one may plagiarize. WHO IS THE RACIST?

Forum List

Back