You white people were conned!

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
So, you thought Trump and his team of knights was going to repeal Obamacare, "drain the swamp" etc. so that you won't have to pay for all of those blacks and immigrants.

Turns out you were totally played! At the first sign of trouble, Trump runs from responsibility to protect his own image, and lets Obamacare stand.

Now, my only interest in this is the glee that we feel at white people being played...by one of their own. It's just so funny and satisfying, it happens over and over again and you keep falling for it. I think its in white people's DNA to get suckered.

So, you thought Trump and his team of knights was going to repeal Obamacare, "drain the swamp" etc. so that you won't have to pay for all of those blacks and immigrants.

Turns out you were totally played! At the first sign of trouble, Trump runs from responsibility to protect his own image, and lets Obamacare stand.

Now, my only interest in this is the glee that we feel at white people being played...by one of their own. It's just so funny and satisfying, it happens over and over again and you keep falling for it. I think its in white people's DNA to get suckered.

If you think all, or even most white people voted for Trump you are wrong. Less than half the country even voted, and Hillary got 2.1% more votes than Trump. Yes, most of Trump's voters were white, but that still doesn't mean most whites support him.

So you say whitey got played because BOcare is still the healthcare system we ALL suffer under. Nice face, but where's your nose?

Yes, most of Trump's voters were white, but that still doesn't mean most whites support him.

He got a larger percentage of the black and hispanic vote than predicted. God knows why.

Yo BOY, Its going to fall on its own by the end of the year according to the CBO. Now go pick me some new T shirts.

If you think all, or even most white people voted for Trump you are wrong. Less than half the country even voted, and Hillary got 2.1% more votes than Trump. Yes, most of Trump's voters were white, but that still doesn't mean most whites support him.

Do you have a source for what percentage of Americans didn't vote?

If you think all, or even most white people voted for Trump you are wrong. Less than half

Anyone with any common sense would have known that none of his B.S. was even possible. Build a wall at the expense of another country? Enforce an travel ban targeting countries were less of a threat than countries that he does business in? Repeal a healthcare system without a viable replacement?

The irony is that so many people(not just white) hated that "black man" in the "white house" with such a vengeance that they were willing to sell their souls to an orange devil wearing a beaver on his head to exorcise his legacy from history.

Comedy at its finest.

Do you have a source for what percentage of Americans didn't vote?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...usRu5F41VuVSTp6Tw&sig2=QSAq19utuEOUhjm-uXYaMg

90 DAYS in and you libtards think he's done. We've got 16 years. Get used to it.

Lowest approval rating in the HISTORY of the approval rating system? Tell tale signs of in fighting within his own circle? Loss of confidence in their own Speakers ability to deliver results? Speculation of inappropriate ties to Russia?

Not to mention someone at the helm who is given to embarrassingly childish ranting on Twitter?

A classic example of "implosion".....funny as hell.

It takes 4 years to drain the House and 6 to drain the Senate.
Better for Trump to know his enemies now and get rid of them when they start campaigning.

Forum List

Back