Looking for your story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2017
Friends,

My name is James Jones, and like many of you I have experienced racism, discrimination, and inequality. I however, only know these experiences through my own perspective, and would like to create a space where we can study many different forms of discrimination from different walks of life. In order to do this i am in the process of creating a podcast titled " Start Up The Conversation" where i use everyday examples of discrimination to dissect and examine the root, cause, effect, and outcome of these experiences.

The purpose of "Start Up The Conversation" is just that, to create open dialogue amongst different demographics of people; as well as to educate those who are to ignorant sensitive social matters. I would like to hear your story of discrimination to be featured in an episode of "Startup the conversation " and based on the content of your experience will be used as the theme of the episode. Whether your experience be based on racism, sexism, homophobia, classism, religion. etc. I would truly love to hear your story and feature it on an upcoming episode. whether your story be considered serious or minor i would be humbled to hear and share it with the public.

If you are interested please submit your story to [email protected]. If you would like to submit your story anonymously, no name or information about you needs to be included. and you may provide as much detail about your experience that you feel necessary.

If you would like to contact me with any other inquiries please feel free to do so at the [email protected] E-mail provided above. I thank you in advance for reading and may you all have a safe day.

We have no idea if the guy is legit or hoping to do bad things. Click on his link at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back